• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Lookout and R4M

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
Has anyone who's having issues with The Lookout and AnyDVD tried to rip this one with ripit4me? I'm just curious if it works. Thanks!

Has anyone who's having issues with The Lookout and AnyDVD tried to rip this one with ripit4me? I'm just curious if it works. Thanks!

RipIt4Me 1.7.1.0 with the 1-Click Mode and selecting Full DVD, Cleanup VOBs after rip enabled, Remove unreferenced video enabled and Process in place enabled resulted in zero issues. PowerDVD 7 Ultra and TheaterTek DVD played the output perfectly.

CloneDVD2 had no problems handling the resulting output from RipIt4Me. Cloning the whole disc and compressing to DVD5 including both audio and subtitle commentary from the director still results in 82% quality. This output played fine in PowerDVD 7 Ultra and TheaterTek DVD.

I didn't burn the output to a disc so I don't know if it will have issues on a standalone player but I really don't believe it should.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I had a feeling that would be the case. I believe that the problem people are experiencing is a bug in AnyDVD that needs to get fixed.

Back