• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft Lifetime License Will Not Work for RedFox AnyDVD HD After v7.6.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed -- we all have to make that decision, and I've made mine. But it's worth letting the developers know why I've made that decision, how unhappy they've made a once-happy-and-paying customer, and to warn other potential customers that this organization has made customer-hostile decisions in the past when they're considering supporting them with their dollars.
Unfortunately this view isn't among those buying and using RedFox. All the points here is mute since Slysoft no longer exists and can no longer defend themselves. RedFox was 2016 and this isn't a past company so let's get this fact straight shall we. RedFox has nothing to do with your past experience since there didn't exist in the past.

Unfortunately this view isn't among those buying and using RedFox. All the points here is mute since Slysoft no longer exists and can no longer defend themselves. RedFox was 2016 and this isn't a past company so let's get this fact straight shall we. RedFox has nothing to do with your past experience since there didn't exist in the past.
Redfox is selling a product for which I own a lifetime license, and yet that lifetime license is not being honored. They could have honored that license. They chose not to.

Personally, I don't see how any customer could trust them at this point, but to each his own.

In that case go pay your neighbors debts then. Because that's what you are saying RedFox should have done. They were employees not owners. They in no way are liable for your Slysoft license. Learn how they even acquired the ability to sell it in the first place. I'll give you a hint (they were owed back pay from the owner) who , by the way, spent a fortune and faced prison for YOUR RIGHT to make a backup of your media. And that's who is responsible for honoring your license not a closed source project that NOW owns the product.

Redfox is selling a product for which I own a lifetime license, and yet that lifetime license is not being honored. They could have honored that license. They chose not to.
Personally, I don't see how any customer could trust them at this point, but to each his own.
Since when did you buy a RedFox license? One needs to read what is said not what one wants. Slysoft is your license holder and they closed shop and that ended your Lifetime license. Redfox has nothing to do with Slysoft license End of Story. Want RedFox Anydvd HD then you need to buy it to use it. Use cracked/hacked Anydvd HD and it will be blacklisted and also get malware in the process.

After reading what has been explained numerous times, try to logically explain to me how they were going to be able to pay bills and make money so they could live, if they honored all the previous lifetime licenses. Try and think a moment before you respond (if you do).

After reading what has been explained numerous times, try to logically explain to me how they were going to be able to pay bills and make money so they could live, if they honored all the previous lifetime licenses. Try and think a moment before you respond (if you do).
If the product wasn't viable while maintaining existing lifetime licenses, then they shouldn't develop it.

Recycle: I bought a license for a product. That product is still actively developed and sold. Yes, the organization doing that development has changed, but if they're going to reap the benefits of the name of AnyDVDHD and its customer base, they should honor the existing licenses.

Companies can't just change names and suddenly start ignoring agreements they established with customers. They can't just call themselves BlueFox and ask for another $120 for another lifetime license. I realize there were extenuating circumstances around the closure of Slysoft, but materially it's the same. Fundamentally, I don't get why anyone would trust RedFox with their money at this point.

Anydvd was viable just fine without lifetime's, the COMMUNITY asked for them. The developers gave it to them. There was no name change, your license was with SLYSOFT. SLYSOFT is dead, so is your license. Now can we please stop this back and forth? Obviously you don't WANT to see what happened, and won't accept what happened as the truth. So be it, go complain to the aacs-la and MPAA for shutting slysoft down.

If the product wasn't viable while maintaining existing lifetime licenses, then they shouldn't develop it.
You need to get out more and open your mind.

Recycle: I bought a license for a product. That product is still actively developed and sold. Yes, the organization doing that development has changed, but if they're going to reap the benefits of the name of AnyDVDHD and its customer base, they should honor the existing licenses.
Here we go again grabbing for straws where there are none. Slysoft License is what you bought and they closed shop.

Companies can't just change names and suddenly start ignoring agreements they established with customers. They can't just call themselves BlueFox and ask for another $120 for another lifetime license. I realize there were extenuating circumstances around the closure of Slysoft, but materially it's the same. Fundamentally, I don't get why anyone would trust RedFox with their money at this point.
Since when was the last time you actually went out and Read the Facts? Your entitled to your opinion but not the Facts. There is no extenuating circumstances - your making up facts again. Slysoft was forced to close shop End of Story. And RedFox came about picking up the pieces to rebuild the brand back-you know companies go under and people have to restart everything. If you don't know this reality then no reality checking from us will facade your "alice in wonderland" thinking.

Kindergarten Cop strikes again.....SO PATHETIC..!!

You both have a choice either buy and support RedFox developments or don't. You two don't get your cake and eat the turkey. Alot of whiners here and one that knows well enough after all the postings of what has happened and why threads that go closed - this will be among one of them as well.

As per usual a nonsensical reply which has no significance to my post whatsoever, I do think that you should seriously think before replying to constantly stop making your presence here even more laughable on this forum.

You need to get out more and open your mind.

Yet again it appears that to get your point across you have to resort to insults, again so PATHETIC and totally unnecessary, perhaps you should take your own advice in this instance..

As per usual a nonsensical reply which has no significance to my post whatsoever, I do think that you should seriously think before replying to constantly stop making your presence here even more laughable on this forum.
Yet again it appears that to get your point across you have to resort to insults, again so PATHETIC and totally unnecessary, perhaps you should take your own advice in this instance..
Actually you already did that for me so I don't have to worry. You can keep pouting like a child while the rest of us Adults have already grown and move on but some still remain a child and will never grow up. And still need to be told the truth - you can't have your cake and eat your turkey. Your Rants already figured into your closed mindset that whom themselves would resort to insults when one is in denial of the TRUTH and thinks they have the facts when they have none to start with and on a loosing streak.

Actually you already did that for me so I don't have to worry. You can keep pouting like a child while the rest of us Adults have already grown and move on but some still remain a child and will never grow up. And still need to be told the truth - you can't have your cake and eat your turkey. Your Rants already figured into your closed mindset that whom themselves would resort to insults when one is in denial of the TRUTH and thinks they have the facts when they have none to start with and on a loosing streak.

Recycle do actually know what your talking about?, once again your reply is a load of old gobbledygook and doesn't make any sense whatsover except that you just keep repeating yourself.

On the subject of"Ranting", you are in a class of your own there, just take a look at your previous replies and see how many times you have plagiarised other members posts for your own benefit.

I fully understand rightly or wrongly your need to resort to defensive tactics via unecessary insults when you are constantly being viewed here as comical, but "He oh" we all can't be Bill Gates can we.....:cry:

Enough, this has gone on long enough. I hate doing this but this topic is now locked. HomerGB, before you go accuse someone on posting nonsensical replies, make sure you don't post them yourself. You posting a nonsensical one accusing a moderator to be a kindergarten cop is what trigger this whole thing.

Please take your own advice, this will be the last time I will be warning you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back