• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't get a response about my license key

questioning

I didn't recognize the charge so I told my bank to disallow the charge. I didn't see a way to contact the business. The charge was in China. Then they cancelled my license and I realized who the charge was from. I told my bank to put the charge through and now I can't get any answer from Redfox about reinstating my license. I have emailed them 3 times with an attachment showing the charge. Any idea how to get through to these people? Thanks for any help.

I didn't recognize the charge so I told my bank to disallow the charge. I didn't see a way to contact the business. The charge was in China. Then they cancelled my license and I realized who the charge was from. I told my bank to put the charge through and now I can't get any answer from Redfox about reinstating my license. I have emailed them 3 times with an attachment showing the charge. Any idea how to get through to these people? Thanks for any help.
We are all users and have no access to anything. A support person like @Ivan or @Jill Anderson will need to help you.

We are all users and have no access to anything. A support person like @Ivan or @Jill Anderson will need to help you.

Thank you for your response. Is there a direct email address for either of them? I email support and also sent a reply to a message from them but I do not know how to contact anyone directly.

No, the best way for support is to file a support ticket.

I filled out a contact form. And, I replied 2 or 3 times to an email from them about reinstating the charge. But, since I had the charge go through, I have not heard from them. Is the contact form the same as a support ticket?

Back