• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

20% DISCOUNT Available Until October 16 2016

Just to add: before anyone asks MASTERCARD is currently still NOT YET AVAILABLE!

You know, I think that Elby would benefit greatly from offering a discount in conjunction with RedFox's. They did do one when RedFox licensing became available. And because of the discount offered by elaborate bytes. I purchased a second copy of cloneDVD since it was bundled with cloneBD which I was going to purchase anyway and was cheaper than the regular price for cloneBD by itself. So I have a second key to everything now that is still available except for AnyDVDHD and cloneBD. But I will be getting a second license to AnyDVDHD in the future when I get another pc to put it on. Because I'm a firm believer that you should have a separate license for EACH PC that you use AnyDVDHD on.

(...) Because I'm a firm believer that you should have a separate license for EACH PC that you use AnyDVDHD on.

Sounds more reasonable than it is. :) Because 'each pc' is tantamount to tying licenses to 'machine-ids,' which really is a terrible idea. Hardware changes: stuff breaks, gets upgraded, etc. MicroSoft once started with that non-sense too (during the Win95 era), but have since wisely abandoned it (or as good as, really), and I hope RedFox don't repeat their mistake.

*Wanting* to get a new license for each pc, that's noble as a grape. But enforcing the same is silly, especially when 'lifetime' licenses are involved. Unless you deem it reasonable that my machine stays 'as is' in perpetuity.

Sounds more reasonable than it is. :) Because 'each pc' is tantamount to tying licenses to 'machine-ids,' which really is a terrible idea. Hardware changes: stuff breaks, gets upgraded, etc. MicroSoft once started with that non-sense too (during the Win95 era), but have since wisely abandoned it (or as good as, really), and I hope RedFox don't repeat their mistake.

*Wanting* to get a new license for each pc, that's noble as a grape. But enforcing the same is silly, especially when 'lifetime' licenses are involved. Unless you deem it reasonable that my machine stays 'as is' in perpetuity.
The machine ID is exclusively for trial license. But can be used to make sure you don't have multiple machines using ONE License that is running and connected simultaneously. Which is a major Breach of the licensing agreement. According to which You are allowed to install and use on TWO different machines. One central and one for you only. As long as they are not running at the same time. But you need to also understand that the licensing is where RedFox gets is money. And without any of that then there would be no RedFox.

The machine ID is exclusively for trial license. But can be used to make sure you don't have multiple machines using ONE License that is running and connected simultaneously. Which is a major Breach of the licensing agreement. According to which You are allowed to install and use on TWO different machines. One central and one for you only. As long as they are not running at the same time. But you need to also understand that the licensing is where RedFox gets is money. And without any of that then there would be no RedFox.

I understand they need to make money. Tying a lifetime license to a 'computed' 'machine-id wouldn't be good, though.

P.S. Where is the license agreement actually? I'm having trouble finding it. Like, can I install a copy on a VM too?

Same place it always is, and has been. in the installer and usually the installation folder too.

I understand they need to make money. Tying a lifetime license to a 'computed' 'machine-id wouldn't be good, though.

P.S. Where is the license agreement actually? I'm having trouble finding it. Like, can I install a copy on a VM too?
Again it's not that's for trial licensing. If you will search Ivan explained that to us.

Back