• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

X-Men Apocalypse BD+

That 'baskin' topic is irrelevant. Different title, different issue (basic aacs, no bd+, not a vuk problem),... I had a feeling that was the one you were talking about. It was also replied to long before '26min'. And even if that's when he replied, that doesn't prove that's the exact time he accessed the opd. @LePousson as I told you, those 2 other logfiles did NOT give the same error. They have a similar one yes, not completely the same. There could be an issue with the opd, but it doesn't do ip based blocks. @James or @Ivan will need to take a look. Either it's a disc issue, opd issue or something is blocking communication between the opd and anydvd.

I did not say that it was the same problem between my 3 tests, but the same RESULT ... I can't decrypt those 3 discs with 8.0.4.2 Beta ...

That 'baskin' topic is irrelevant. Different title, different issue (basic aacs, no bd+, not a vuk problem),... I had a feeling that was the one you were talking about. It was also replied to long before '26min'. And even if that's when he replied, that doesn't prove that's the exact time he accessed the opd. @LePousson as I told you, those 2 other logfiles did NOT give the same error. They have a similar one yes, not completely the same. There could be an issue with the opd, but it doesn't do ip based blocks. @James or @Ivan will need to take a look. Either it's a disc issue, opd issue or something is blocking communication the opd and anydvd.
7:23 they posted. 7:51 I posted
I guess you didn't see it was Screenpass protected and that requires a connection to the OPD . And it was just replied to 26 min before I wrote that post. But whatever I'm done.
I got a USC Trojans game on now.

Not in any way. Bud. I'm just here to help my fellow RedFox /Elby users. In any way I can.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have the same problem with the same disc.

also with The fant4stic Four European disc ( 2015)

damn fox ( 20th century. not you ^^) and his protections ! alway them who are the most troublesome ! ( star wars.. alien..avatar..)

@Symus35 if you have a problem with this title, provide a logfile. No logfile we can't help you. For the other title, create your own topic, provide the logfile, explain what happens. No logfile, no info = we can't help you

This is something that needs addressing. If you have any type of issue that involves AnyDVDHD then there needs to be a logfile along with a short description of what the issue is. That would help the team help you. Posts about a issue without the information needed to help you is the same as not posting at all. So @Symus35 please do as Ch3vr0n asked and post a logfile preferably from AnyDVDHD version 8.0.4.2. Here's the link to it if you need it:
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8042.exe
As that's the most recent version available.

Here is a "ziplog" I got using 8.0.4.0 with the ORIGINAL French disc I received this morning ...

I hope it could help you fix the problem ..

LePousson
For some reason, you cannot connect to the OPD.

I found enough strength to get out of the bed and tried this disc on my main computer (2 BluRay drives on this) ...

They both gave the same result as my USB drive ... You'll find attached the 2 ZIPLOG for those 2 tests ...

LePousson
Code:
Probl�me de connexion au serveur de mise � jour d'AnyDVD !

As Ch3vr0n said, there might a problem on the OPD itself ... I have to wait a bit for the Tech Staff feedback about their check on the OPD ...
The OPD is running fine. Something must block AnyDVD's access on your side.

The OPD is running fine. Something must block AnyDVD's access on your side.
Thank you James. It was my thoughts as well. Based off other users being able to access it .

Last edited:
My bet was still on something blocking anydvd's access though.

Title working now. dont know why. thanks anyway.
Would you post a logfile please so we can see that. May help LePousson find their problem. All that's needed to do that is to right-click the fox icon in your tray . Let it create log and post it . There's no personal information in the log what so ever.

I am finishing a complete reinstall of Windows and all my stuff on one of my spare machine at now ... Within the next hour, I should be able to see if there is something on my side or if the OPD doesn't like me ...

Sure, here you go :

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.2_Info_F_X-Men_Apocalypse.ziplog
    887.5 KB · Views: 10
It's not that the opd doesn't LIKE you. I will say that if you have installed AnyDVDHD on that machine before then make sure you activate your license too. To rule that out as a issue. I would also limit what you reinstall too until you find the problem. So basically the OS and then AnyDVDHD to keep it simple.

According to your latest logfile that internal drive has access to the OPD. 5th line from the bottom.

Video Blu-ray label: X-Men_Apocalypse
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 56
Using online database!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Removed UOPs!

Back