• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYDVD LICENSE KEY

horsedude

I PURCHASED ANYDVD ON 1 AUG 16, AND NOW GET MESSAGE THAT KEY IS NO GOOD. I HAVE REINSTALLED KEY WITH NO LUCK. I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT REDFOX FOR RESOLUTION WITH NO REPSONSE. ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET REDFOX TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?

I PURCHASED ANYDVD ON 1 AUG 16, AND NOW GET MESSAGE THAT KEY IS NO GOOD. I HAVE REINSTALLED KEY WITH NO LUCK. I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT REDFOX FOR RESOLUTION WITH NO REPSONSE. ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET REDFOX TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?
I get someone to check this out.

You did a chargeback of the credit card transaction, that's why your license got blacklisted.

Next problem: it seems your mail server doesn't accept emails from redfox.bz, so you never got and you'll never get any answer from RedFox support. Please
a) fix your mail server, or
b) check your spam folder, or
c) use a gmail/hotmail/something address and contact support again.

Thanks!

Chargebacks = license blacklisted and actually COSTS redfox money. Please also refrain from using full caps messages. Yelling isn't needed.

Since you've done a chargeback, you will need to purchase again and not do a chargeback this time or that one will get blocked too.

You might also rescind the chargeback, just contact support with an email address which is not one of your "arabic" email addresses.

@horsedude, we see that you sent another email to our support, but it was sent from the same email provider. That means our reply to this email won't get through to you either. Please just do what Ivan asked you to do and use a reputable free email address; a yahoo or gmail one would be fine.

ok, try this email: <snip> removed - Ch3vr0n </snip>

[mod]Please do not post e-mail addresses in the public forum. That's asking for spam. Post your alternative e-mail in your support ticket and ask the support staff to change your license e-mail to it as well[/mod]

I have already paid for AnyDVD once. Why do I have to pay again? Payment was never refunded.

I have changed email address under my contact info. Now, what do I need to get a valid key for AnyDvd for which I paid for?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing to refund. The charge on the creditcard got reversed by either you, or the issueing bank. Thus RedFox never received any payment (in fact, a chargeback COSTS them money), and they can't refund what hasn't been paid. If you're talking about a refund from slysoft, you'll have to find and ask the Slysoft CEO for that. You paid slysoft, not redfox.

ok, try this email: <snip> removed - Ch3vr0n </snip>

[mod]Please do not post e-mail addresses in the public forum. That's asking for spam. Post your alternative e-mail in your support ticket and ask the support staff to change your license e-mail to it as well[/mod]

I have already paid for AnyDVD once. Why do I have to pay again? Payment was never refunded.

I have changed email address under my contact info. Now, what do I need to get a valid key for AnyDvd for which I paid for?
Your payment was refunded, you did a charge back. and you will never hear back from Redfox support unless you use a different e-mail address, those Arabic e-mail addy just wont cut it, use Yahoo or gmail. If you are talking about your Slysoft license as Ch3vr0n says, then you still do not understand what is happening here. We have gone over this via PM for days now, you must check with your bank or however you paid the first time, because a chargeback means that the money you sent was reversed and sent back to the source that it came from. Check that out and then come back.

Jill has taken care of horsedudes issue. He bought a new license. Welcome.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I used the search function and didn't see a dedicated thread. My question is can I have a lifetime license moved to a new e-mail address? Thanks.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I used the search function and didn't see a dedicated thread. My question is can I have a lifetime license moved to a new e-mail address? Thanks.
Yes, but you would need to go through Support for that. Open a Support ticket and explain the situation.

+Use the dropdown box in this link and choose " change e-mail address"
https://www.redfox.bz/support.html
Apologies,maybe because the site has changed since, but the only drop down menu I see via that link is for country and product. I don't see any thing for "change e-mail address". Is there a new way to change e-mail addresses? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see this addressed in the FAQ.

Apologies,maybe because the site has changed since, but the only drop down menu I see via that link is for country and product. I don't see any thing for "change e-mail address". Is there a new way to change e-mail addresses? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see this addressed in the FAQ.
Look here . it there believe me2019-06-13_14-47-00.jpg

Back