• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone used these SmartBuy discs yet for backups?

Bluevyper

Was looking into them on newegg and amazon seems to have some decent reviews so far. I know verbatim is the best but has anyone had good success with these?

Was looking into them on newegg and amazon seems to have some decent reviews so far. I know verbatim is the best but has anyone had good success with these?

I have never bought them, general rule of thumb if you don't care the content is still readable 6/12/18 months down the line then buy them. otherwise dig deeper into your pocket or find an alternative solution.

I tried them and they burned but when I played them I kept getting disc is dirty. I just tossed them. Too expensive to send back. I just use Verbatim now and I found them on eBay 100 for 21.88 and free shipping.

I tried them and they burned but when I played them I kept getting disc is dirty. I just tossed them. Too expensive to send back. I just use Verbatim now and I found them on eBay 100 for 21.88 and free shipping.
You're referring to the AZO Verbatim's right? If yes, you got a great deal. Otherwise, no.

If you bought the disc already use dvd identifier to find out which is the manufacturer of the discs.
Just because it says verbatim on the disc does not mean its verbatim quality or verbatim made.

Last edited:
Back