• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mobile doesn't see mounted disk

Beths

I started having this problem when I updated to AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 from the previous licensed version. I then updated to a trial version of RedFox AnyDVD and had the same problem. I am using the most recent version of CloneDVD Mobile for which I also have a license.

When I put the disk in, it loads on drive J. I can watch and access the video normally on my computer. When I start AnyDVD and insert the disk, it seems to load it normally (On:1 Off: 0 Empty: 0). However, when I start CloneDVD Mobile, I cannot choose the drive that the disk is assigned to (J).

I uninstalled AnyDVD (both of them) and reinstalled RedFox AnyDVD, rebooting after each step.I also tried this with another DVD and had the same result.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Here's the AnyDVD summary:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.0, BDPHash.bin 16-05-19)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH14NS40 1.00 N1A26A2K8LC55I1840
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2004208 sectors (3914 MBytes)
Total size: 3244224 sectors (6336 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: PENN_TELLER_S7_DISC_2
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I started having this problem when I updated to AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 from the previous licensed version. I then updated to a trial version of RedFox AnyDVD and had the same problem. I am using the most recent version of CloneDVD Mobile for which I also have a license.

When I put the disk in, it loads on drive J. I can watch and access the video normally on my computer. When I start AnyDVD and insert the disk, it seems to load it normally (On:1 Off: 0 Empty: 0). However, when I start CloneDVD Mobile, I cannot choose the drive that the disk is assigned to (J).

I uninstalled AnyDVD (both of them) and reinstalled RedFox AnyDVD, rebooting after each step.I also tried this with another DVD and had the same result.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Here's the AnyDVD summary:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.0, BDPHash.bin 16-05-19)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH14NS40 1.00 N1A26A2K8LC55I1840
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2004208 sectors (3914 MBytes)
Total size: 3244224 sectors (6336 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: PENN_TELLER_S7_DISC_2
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

You need to please post the actual AnyDVD log, along with the CloneDVD mobile log--right when CloneDVD mobile stops processing the disc, if possible.

PLEASE read this before you post

Then, someone on here can help you out.

Good luck.

The log file for AnyDVD is attached.
CloneDVD mobile doesn't get far enough to create a log file. I get to the Title Configuration screen, but can't choose the drive.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_J_PENN_TELLER_S7_DISC_2.ziplog
    136.9 KB · Views: 6
The log file for AnyDVD is attached.
CloneDVD mobile doesn't get far enough to create a log file. I get to the Title Configuration screen, but can't choose the drive.
Mobile uses the Windows file system to access the disc. Can you open the disc / browse the files in Windows explorer?

Yes, I can. I can also copy the files through Windows Explorer.

Last edited:
Additional: I can copy the disk using CloneDVD2. It sees drive J and automatically chooses it as the default drive to copy.
Forgot to add that I'm using Windows 10 Home edition

Last edited:
I tried using the program with an external DVD drive. Once again, I can read/copy/play the DVD, but it doesn't show up in Clone DVD Mobile where I choose the drive with the movie on it.

I am having the same issue. Clone DVD Mobile will not see the disk. tried several disks and different DVD drives.

I am having the same issue. Clone DVD Mobile will not see the disk. tried several disks and different DVD drives.
What issue? Hijackig to post your problem isn't finding a solution.

What issue? Hijackig to post your problem isn't finding a solution.

Don't be such a jerk, or stickler to some over strict Protocol. Its obvious what he meant: that he was just saying he had the same problem as the OP thus lending credence to the problem is not just possibly due only to conditions on his system, but could be related to issues with Clone DVD Mobil. ( even if it turns out that it may not). He was just reaffirming the OP's problem effects others also. So what's wrong with that? I think that that information is helpful to all.

Don't be such a jerk, or stickler to some over strict Protocol. Its obvious what he meant: that he was just saying he had the same problem as the OP thus lending credence to the problem is not just possibly due only to conditions on his system, but could be related to issues with Clone DVD Mobil. ( even if it turns out that it may not). He was just reaffirming the OP's problem effects others also. So what's wrong with that? I think that that information is helpful to all.
Not all problems are the same cause and name calling only lends to credence to mislead.

Last edited:
Sounds wrong, dont make such accusations unless you have the evidence to back it up.

Back