• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD

billy829

I have been using Clone DVD for several years but my PC went down and I lost the program. I have the key
Number. Is there any way to use this key and get the program back or do I have to purchase the program
again? Thanks for your help in advance billy829

No, clonedvd does not use text based serial numbers. You need to double click the key FILE you were sent by mail upon purchase. If you no longer have that email, contact support

Yes, I have tried that but it tells me server no longer found.

Server no longer found? The key files are sent as attachments, you don't need a server. By support I meant redfox support or elby support.

File a support ticket on the redfox page, include as many info as you can. License number, order number... (if you still have it). With some luck they'll be able to track down the license key and e-mail it back to you

Back