• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Newbee and DIRTY_GRANDPA blu-ray

Lennon

My desired end result is an mp4 file. With DVD's I used anydvd's ripper, create a folder, and use NERO to make an MP4. With bluray (new to me), and this process, I get many titles, obfuscated. I assume a title is a playlist. The anydvd info for dirty_grandpa says: Java BD protection good playlists: 573 I don't have a corresponding title with that number. So what process should I be using to get a mp4.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_D_DIRTY_GRANDPA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Not an anydvd issue, topic moved.

Anydvd doesn't convert. First, the recommended ripping method for blu-ray is ISO image, not folder. Second yes you do. It's called 00573.mpls, since the disc is properly decrypted Nero (or whatever mp4 creating program you use for blu-ray) should automatically use that playlist. If it isn't, you'll have to figure out how to load playlist 00573.mpls into the program

Thanks for the response and rerouting my question to the proper area. My question is, what is a good procedure to turn the output from anydvd into a mp4?

Thanks.

Try cloneBD. There is an option to make mobile files. MP4, MKV, and others.
Here's the latest beta:

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupCloneBD1087beta.exe

There's no time limit to trial right now. It puts a watermark on the top right corner stating that it is a trial version. But it only does that on anything encoded if you do lossless video it shouldn't. So give that a try. The perfect companion to AnyDVDHD.

Try cloneBD. There is an option to make mobile files. MP4, MKV, and others.
Here's the latest beta:

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupCloneBD1087beta.exe

There's no time limit to trial right now. It puts a watermark on the top right corner stating that it is a trial version. But it only does that on anything encoded if you do lossless video it shouldn't. So give that a try. The perfect companion to AnyDVDHD.

I guess I should have purchased the bundle. I will give it a try, thanks. I'm making an ISO right now so I'll give cloneBD a try as soon as the ISO is made and report back.

You couldn't have as there is no anydvd+CloneBD bundle. For the moment CloneBD is exclusively sold by elaborate bytes www.elby.ch

I guess I should have purchased the bundle. I will give it a try, thanks. I'm making an ISO right now so I'll give cloneBD a try as soon as the ISO is made and report back.
cloneBD is sold exclusively by elaborate bytes. RedFox does not have a reseller agreement yet. But this forum does host the support for it. As well as new versions.
It can be purchased here:
www.elby.ch

You couldn't have as there is no anydvd+CloneBD bundle. For the moment CloneBD is exclusively sold by elaborate bytes www.elby.ch
Thanks, I feel better:) Actually I don't mind supporting companies like redfox and maybe elaborate bytes that help us make the product we purchase more usable.

Correct.
Once AnyDVDHD has processed the disc "sees" it. It has been decrypted and is available to use then. A good way to know that it's ready is to have it display the information window.

Yes and No, the source you load in CloneBD must be decrypted. CloneBD cannot use protected sources. An ISO is just a file container. It has no control over the contents being encrypted or not. You don't have to rip first (it is recommended though for multiple reasons), but if you do rip to iso not folder.

Also right-clicking over the individual settings in AnyDVDHD gives more detailed information about them in most cases . Explore them all.

No, the source you load in CloneBD must be decrypted. CloneBD cannot use protected sources. An ISO is just a file container. It has no control over the contents being encrypted or not
Don't confuse him. With the source disc in the drive. After AnyDVDHD has "seen" the disc it IS available for use by cloneBD from that drive. I do it all the time. No ripping needed period.

Correct.
Once AnyDVDHD has processed the disc "sees" it. It has been decrypted and is available to use then. A good way to know that it's ready is to have it display the information window.
Wow, thanks. I'll let anyDVD finish with the ISO and maybe Nero will be smarter than with the folder method and I can try CloadBD as well. Blu-ray is totally new to me.... thanks to you nebostrangla
and Ch3vr0n for your patience and knowledge!

Nero is pretty crappy in any type of processing even compared to some freeware software. Nowadays it's nothing but bloatware. Last version I used was Nero 7.

Wow, thanks. I'll let anyDVD finish with the ISO and maybe Nero will be smarter than with the folder method and I can try CloadBD as well. Blu-ray is totally new to me.... thanks to you nebostrangla
and Ch3vr0n for your patience and knowledge!
Like ch3vy said don't rip Blu-ray to folder. Only rip those to ISO.
Now for DVD the exact opposite applies .
So to put it simply,
If using the built-in ripper of AnyDVDHD is needed.
Do the following,
Rip Blu-ray to ISO Only.
Rip DVD to Folder Only.
There are multiple reasons for those instructions.

Back