• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Age of Adeline

El Sifon

FYI. Apparently this titled is protected by Cinavia which RedFox was not able to stop. I wasn't even aware that Cinavia was being used on DVD's. I thought it was used only for BluRay protection.

Anydvd stops cinavia on DVD's just fine if you play it with a software player. The cinavia removal fix only works for blu-ray atm and in combination with CloneBD. Cinavia cannot be removed by anydvd alone and currently doesn't support DVD cinavia removal. That said, cinavia on DVD's is nothing new

Cinavia on DVD dates back to 2011. It just isn't as widespread on DVD as Blu-ray.

FYI. Apparently this titled is protected by Cinavia which RedFox was not able to stop. I wasn't even aware that Cinavia was being used on DVD's. I thought it was used only for BluRay protection.
Play it on a DVD player and you won't have a problem. Only an issue with newer Bluray (2012 and later) players.

Thanks Ch3vr0n, I wasn't aware that AnyDVD had a fix for Cinavia on BluRay discs. I had tried it on Spider-Man 2 BluRay a while back and got the error message 20 minutes into it. I got the DVD version and had no problems with the copy, so I've stayed away from BluRays for that reason. Now that the Cinavia bug is on DVD's I guess I'll go to Blu-Ray's. One more question if you have the time. What does "atm" mean?

mmdavis: I was thinking the same thing. I may need to plug in one of my old DVD players into my media center.

Cinavia can only be removed in combination with CloneBD. On its own anydvd can't do it, not for DVD's nor Blu-ray. Only the software player fix it can do on its own.

Atm : at the moment. Not the cash vending machine ;-)

Thanks. I understood that. I have CloneBD but at the time I tried burning Spider-Man 2 I don't think the Cinavia solution was in effect. I'm going to try it again. Thanks for the clarification.

For the cinavia fix to work you need to check 2 things.

In AnyDVD make sure under "program settings" the BOTTOM checkbox is activated "Remove cinavia watermark with CloneBD..."
In CloneBD, just before you click "begin conversion", select either "convert all audio to ac3" or the one below. Downscaling of the audio MUST happen or the fix will NOT be applied!

You'll know when you've done it correctly when the AnyDVD tray icon turns purple during CloneBD processing.

Back