• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Intellifix

Kshoe3

Yesterday, I went to Best Buy to get some more blank dvd's. I ran across a 50 pack of Verbatim Dvd's. It had a free 60 day trial to Intellifix online dvd rentals. It seems kind of strange to me that this company would be giving free 60 day trials to people who are buying blank media. Personally, I am not going to take them up on this offer, but what's your opinion on this?

KS

Yesterday, I went to Best Buy to get some more blank dvd's. I ran across a 50 pack of Verbatim Dvd's. It had a free 60 day trial to Intellifix online dvd rentals. It seems kind of strange to me that this company would be giving free 60 day trials to people who are buying blank media. Personally, I am not going to take them up on this offer, but what's your opinion on this?

KS

Read the small print or even better - post it here. If there are no catches, then what's the harm? :)

Just because people buy movies doesn't mean they don't rent too. I don't think Intellifix really cares what people do with their rentals anyway just as long as they make their money. :D

Just because people buy movies doesn't mean they don't rent too. I don't think Intellifix really cares what people do with their rentals anyway just as long as they make their money. :D
Well yes, after all rental is like piracy - the movie industry doesn't get any revenue from it...

Back