• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD problem with blu Ray for U2 Innocence experience concert

Seefee

Hi ,

I updated to Any DVD HD 7.6.9.5 , the final version that still accepted historic license keys.

After scanning the U2 blu Ray disc , it says "OPD error HTTP error 12007! problem connecting to AnyDvd update server. Error processing blu Ray disc. "

I am uploading the log file, grateful for any help please, thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_F_U2_INNOCENCE_PLUS_EXPERIENCE.ziplog
    177.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi ,

I updated to Any DVD HD 7.6.9.5
it says "OPD error HTTP error 12007! problem connecting to AnyDvd update server. Error processing blu Ray disc. "

version 7.6.9.5 no longer has access to the online protection database (OPD) you will need to use v8 or above

Use 21 day trial and/or purchase new licence

version 7.6.9.5 no longer has access to the online protection database (OPD) you will need to use v8 or above

Use 21 day trial and/or purchase new licence

Thanks.

Last edited:
As posted above, and on the download page OPD access for 7695 ended on may 31st. If your trial (of 8030 or beta 8031) doesnt work, please provide a new logfile.

Back