• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stretch output to full screen (16:9 to 4:3)

Michael777

When I convert 16:9 movies for iPod Video I need them to be in 4:3 format, they are converting in a "picture box" format with black crop bars at the top and bottom. How do I "stretch" the output to full screen? And eliminate the crop bars? The screen isn't big enough on the iPod video to lose the top and bottom.

When I convert 16:9 movies for iPod Video I need them to be in 4:3 format, they are converting in a "picture box" format with black crop bars at the top and bottom. How do I "stretch" the output to full screen? And eliminate the crop bars? The screen isn't big enough on the iPod video to lose the top and bottom.

If the source video is "real" 16:9 content, you can simply use the Zoom option in CloneDVD mobile. Of course, this will chop off part of the movie on the left and right sides.

Back