• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blood Diamond

Chazinski

Tried to backup my copy of "Blood Diamond" but when I loaded the copy, and attempted to play the movie, the director's commentary came on and I couldn't turn it off. I first just copied the movie title and then I cloned the entire DVD. This must be a new anti-copy routine. Anybody else out there have this expierence this and were you able to work around it?

Cheers!

Chaziniski

Last edited:
I backed up that title when it was first released, AnyDVD and Shrink, and I don't recall any problems with it. I did a search for Blood Diamond in this forum and it seems that many people had the same problem that you are having. Do the search and see if any fixes were listed.

Back