• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A few Questoins?

F

fivestones

I got the 21 day free Anydvd And the cloneDvd2 tonight is there any thing more that i need to have to go with it. #2. I have the Xcopy and will it work with this at all some one gave it to me but i hear that its not very good.#3. Is Anydvd and clonedvd2 the best i can get. Lot of Questions but i am trying to learn. Thanks Fivestones.

Slysoft rocks

Throw away all other programs.LOL.Anydvd and clonedvd2 is all you will ever need.I have backed up 558 of my movies without flaw.Go ahead and buy it it is well worth it and you will get free lifetime updates.Slysoft rocks.:D

Hi DetroitBaseball ,and Carolinamoons, Ok ill buy it and Thanks to you both for the help. I dont know any thing about this but ill read and learn. thanks Fivestones

Hi DetroitBaseball ,and Carolinamoons, Ok ill buy it and Thanks to you both for the help. I dont know any thing about this but ill read and learn. thanks Fivestones
If you buy both, take advantage of the package deal and you can save $20.

AnyDvd, defintely but for 1:1 back ups I use CloneCd, its quick and easy. Honestly I dont rely on just one dvd back up program for everything, I have had a few movies that CloneDvd2 wouldnt do but 1Click or 1Click Pro would and vice versa. But I will say that CloneDvd2 is an excellent program and is an excellent choice in buying along with AnyDvd.

I got the 21 day free Anydvd And the cloneDvd2 tonight is there any thing more that i need to have to go with it. .

Not "need", but I do like Clonecd too, especially for double layer backups with Verbatim +R DL media.

Hi every one, Ok thanks to all of you for the help. I didnt know CloneCD would help with movies i read it and thought it was for Cd only. I looked at the prices for all 3 and its $85.00 So i may as will get all 3 for a few Dollars more.Thanks for letting me know about the clonecd.Thanks To All Fivestones

Hi every one, Ok thanks to all of you for the help. I didnt know CloneCD would help with movies i read it and thought it was for Cd only. I looked at the prices for all 3 and its $85.00 So i may as will get all 3 for a few Dollars more.Thanks for letting me know about the clonecd.Thanks To All Fivestones
Glad to hear that. These products won't let you down. You can always come here for support.

Back