• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista: BSOD

aleinss

Installing Virtual Clonedrive on my home PC (Vista Ultimate) and my work PC (Vista Enterprise) results in a BSOD of 7F. In both cases, I had to do a system restore. This is the latest version of clone drive. I have Anydvd and CloneDVD running at home, but not at work.

Thanks,
Adam

Installing Virtual Clonedrive on my home PC (Vista Ultimate) and my work PC (Vista Enterprise) results in a BSOD of 7F. In both cases, I had to do a system restore. This is the latest version of clone drive. I have Anydvd and CloneDVD running at home, but not at work.

Thanks,
Adam

Ironically, if you have a look at the Slysoft product page for Virtual Clonedrive it does not mention Vista. Maybe that's a clue...:D

Ah, you're right...I assumed that it would work on Vista because all of Slysoft's other products do....so Vista's been finalized for about a year now, can we expect an update for Virtual CloneDrive so it works on Vista?

Ah, you're right...I assumed that it would work on Vista because all of Slysoft's other products do....so Vista's been finalized for about a year now, can we expect an update for Virtual CloneDrive so it works on Vista?
A year? It's been not even a full 7 months.

Of course!...when they get around to it...joking...I've no doubt it'll happen

A year? It's been not even a full 7 months.

Let's be adults and not count the days now :D

Well there is a big difference between a year and not even 7 full months.

7 months of PUBLIC availability. It's been FINALIZED since November 06. I've had it installed on my laptop since the day it was released to MSDN which was in November.

In any case, Slysoft is working on updating VCD for Vista. Right now the installer has issues. If you're getting BSODs when installing it, then it has remnants of a previous VCD install on the machine. Look here for some things to check.

Back