• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVDmobile 1.9.5 wrong Audio Tracks

cello

When want to convert a tv series DVD (Knight RIder) with CloneDVDmobile offers the language selection default set to "English". I manually change to "Deutsch" and start the corversation process. After this the first track/episode is written in German, the next ones are always English. What's wrong? As far as I could see all Episodes are in both languages available.

When want to convert a tv series DVD (Knight RIder) with CloneDVDmobile offers the language selection default set to "English". I manually change to "Deutsch" and start the corversation process. After this the first track/episode is written in German, the next ones are always English. What's wrong? As far as I could see all Episodes are in both languages available.

You need to set the language for each track separately. Just click on the tracks one after another - the selection only refers to the currently highlighted track.

Thanks for that - I now see my error. But there is no way to use a default selection?

Back