• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Visa Failures

Arkoon

I have tried 3 different Visa cards. Debit and credit. Failures every time.
Contacted the bank and they say there have not been any attempts.
I understand AnyDVD is almost the only game in town, but after having my "Lifetime"
product authorization revoked, and now an inability to use Visa as a payment
method ( after numerous attempts with several cards) I am considering giving up.
Yes, I have searched the forums, and see that RedFox really Really REALLY wants
customers with Visa to use Bitcoin.

How many customers will be lost permanently because of this issue?

EDIT: Gave up and used Circle for Bitcoin payment. Worked fine. See the guide in this forum.

Last edited:
Well, I can only speak for myself, but I made two separate purchases with Visa. One had temporary problems that I overcame, I merely sent the purchase request again a few minutes later, and the second went through without a hitch.

Both initiated an automated fraud alert call from visa, but that is a good thing IMO.

I overcame the hurdles the government placed in front of me and I overcame them.

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I made two separate purchases with Visa. One had temporary problems that I overcame, I merely sent the purchase request again a few minutes later, and the second went through without a hitch.

Both initiated an automated fraud alert call from visa, but that is a good thing IMO.

I overcame the hurdles the government placed in front of me and I overcame them.
A "Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't" method of payment doesn't inspire confidence.
Maybe RedFox needs to examine their choice of providers for payments.

A "Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't" method of payment doesn't inspire confidence.
Maybe RedFox needs to examine their choice of providers for payments.
Has worked every time. Just need to remember two things. If it at first fails, the bank is blocking it and need to contact them to let it through. Second, if you received a failure, you need to clear your browser cache or use a different browser, otherwise it will take you straight to the failure screen without trying to purchase.

And your Slysoft license is not "revoked". You can use it with AnyDVD version 7.6.9.5 or previous for as long as you like. It may or may not work with newer discs though.

Has worked every time. Just need to remember two things. If it at first fails, the bank is blocking it and need to contact them to let it through. Second, if you received a failure, you need to clear your browser cache or use a different browser, otherwise it will take you straight to the failure screen without trying to purchase.

And your Slysoft license is not "revoked". You can use it with AnyDVD version 7.6.9.5 or previous for as long as you like. It may or may not work with newer discs though.
Obviously it does NOT work every time. Search the Forum. The transaction did not get as far as my bank. Possibly the payment processor is not 24/7, I'll try later. I also dealt with clearing the browser, but thanks for the tip.

Obviously it does NOT work every time. Search the Forum. The transaction did not get as far as my bank. Possibly the payment processor is not 24/7, I'll try later. I also dealt with clearing the browser, but thanks for the tip.
People have said that before, after they press the bank a little more, it has worked. There is no reason for it not to work...unless someone is blocking it. Redfox certainly isn't.

Back