• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot Upgrade to Version 2.9.1.2.

y2ken

I am trying to upgrade from 2.9.1.1 to version 2.9.1.2 but I keep getting an error message saying that " CloneDVD2 is currently running. You must exit CloneDVD2 before you can continue!"

CloneDVD2 is not running! I checked task manager, I rebooted more than once, I checked 'services', I even tried to uninstall it and I get the same message when trying to uninstall also.

Any ideas?

I am trying to upgrade from 2.9.1.1 to version 2.9.1.2 but I keep getting an error message saying that " CloneDVD2 is currently running. You must exit CloneDVD2 before you can continue!"

CloneDVD2 is not running! I checked task manager, I rebooted more than once, I checked 'services', I even tried to uninstall it and I get the same message when trying to uninstall also.

Any ideas?

First of all, I think you mean "update", but that's a technicality and we won't go into that...

It might be useful to have a look at a log you can create with HijackThis. Also, there is a program called Unlocker that might be useful in this situation, give it a shot

Thank you for your reply. Yes, update is what I meant. I tried 'unlocker' but it seems that that program is intended for situations where you cannot delete, move, or rename of file or folder. Not run a program.
I'm very sure it's not a Hijack problem. Everything else is running perfectly. The only affected program is CloneDVD. But I did a full virus and anti-spyware scan anyway.
Again, thanks for the reply.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, update is what I meant. I tried 'unlocker' but it seems that that program is intended for situations where you cannot delete, move, or rename of file or folder. Not run a program.
I'm very sure it's not a Hijack problem. Everything else is running perfectly. The only affected program is CloneDVD. But I did a full virus and anti-spyware scan anyway.
Again, thanks for the reply.

The reason I suggested Unlocker is because there may be a process that is not on the Processes list that is causing the problem.

Hijack would do a complete log of what starts up and is running on your system, so it may be useful.

Can you also please post a screenshot of the error message you are receiving?

Here's the screenshot, click to view bigger.

th_07778_2007-08-14_101905_122_1050lo.jpg

You have to look at the processes list, not applications. Either way, rebooting should fix it.

Here's the screenshot, click to view bigger.

th_07778_2007-08-14_101905_122_1050lo.jpg

I don't believe CloneDVD is actually running, I believe some other stupid program is locking the file. Maybe SpyBot TeaTimer?
Try to delete CloneDVD2.exe manually, see what happens.

I don't believe CloneDVD is actually running, I believe some other stupid program is locking the file. Maybe SpyBot TeaTimer?

If it won't let you because it is being used by another process then you can use Unlocker to kill all the processes that are linked to it :agree:...and then delete...

Deleting the CloneDVD2 folder from the Program Files did the trick. Thanks!!

Back