• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD showing disabled when...

turtle78

AnyDVD is showing disabled but it is enabled.. This started when I updated.. Can someone help please... Thanks

You've got to give us some more information, please...:doh:

You don't think?...Even after a window after install prompts you too?...Maybe... :D
A lot of people have done the same thing though. They install an update and don't reboot and wonder why it doesn't work. Just like people don't read the help threads already posted on this forum before they ask for help.

A lot of people have done the same thing though. They install an update and don't reboot and wonder why it doesn't work. Just like people don't read the help threads already posted on this forum before they ask for help.

I agree as there is about 100 threads I bet on drive disabled????? :doh::clap:

Back