• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fracture & Wild Hogs

I didn't see these two anywhere so I thought I'd post the stats:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
SONY CD-RWCRX320EE RYK4 SEP21 ,2005
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1775040 sectors (3466 MBytes)
Total size: 3543969 sectors (6921 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FRACTURE_WIDESCREEN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
SONY CD-RWCRX320EE RYK4 SEP21 ,2005
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1499536 sectors (2928 MBytes)
Total size: 2984261 sectors (5828 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: WHG0NNW1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Were you able to copy them with no problem?

I didn't try yet... I was looking on the forum forum for the stats because I was curious. They weren't on here so I thought I'd throw them on. I'll repost once I attempt a backup.

I also had no problems with Vacancy. I didn't post the stats because someone else already did.

Both movies burned perfect for me using the newest version of AnyDVD. I only copy the main movie though and not the whole DVD for my back up copy.

I also got Wild Hogs and Fracture with no problems.

Hey,

I have the very latest AnyDVD. DVDShrink. RipItForMe. You name it, I've ried it. I can't get Wild Hogs to work. This is the first DVD I've bought that I've had a problem with. What's going on? How can this work for some and not others with the same programs?

Thanks!

ceames1,
Did you use the AnyDVD ripper function to rip the DVD to the HD or are you trying to do it on the fly. More than likely you have a bad mastering press and you did to return for exchange.

Copied both movies, "movie only" with AnyDvd and CloneDvd2 total success with Slysoft recent updates.::)

Hey,

I have the very latest AnyDVD. DVDShrink. RipItForMe. You name it, I've ried it. I can't get Wild Hogs to work. This is the first DVD I've bought that I've had a problem with. What's going on? How can this work for some and not others with the same programs?

Thanks!

Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Hey,

Thanks!

If that is the only disc that you are experiencing problems with..........I would say you have a defective disc. AnyDVD and Shrink worked for me doing whole disc and movie only.

Hi,

Yes, I tried the burn function of AnyDVD. I tried Shrink. I tried RipIt4Me. I tried Recode. They all complain about...I'm not home, so I forget the exact one, but one of the VOBs with 4 in the name. 4_1 maybe? Plays just fine in my DVD player, so the disc should be fine. Have a hard time believing it's bad. ???

And if I have to, I certainly will. The Nero tool said the disc was fine. Diags on my burner say it's fine. Would Nero say it was fine if the disc was defective? Sorry for all of the questions. I've never had problems before and I'm trying to understand.

Thanks for everyone posting replies about this!

And if I have to, I certainly will. The Nero tool said the disc was fine. Diags on my burner say it's fine. Would Nero say it was fine if the disc was defective? Sorry for all of the questions. I've never had problems before and I'm trying to understand.

Thanks for everyone posting replies about this!

I'm surprised that Nero CD-DVD Speed found no problems but if that is the only disc you are having a problem with I think it's the disc regardless of what the Nero software said. Returning a disc can be a pain - especially if you purchased it online - but it's worth the exchange if you end up with a non-flawed disc.

There is nothing out of the ordinary with this disc and AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 should have no problems. When I say "out of the ordinary" I mean there is no new form of protection or any protection that AnyDVD cannot handle.

Back