• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal Pro 2.9.18.570 released

KoRn

GameJackal Pro 2.9.18.570 official release

Release v2.9.18.570 - release (2007-08-14)
- Removed blacklisting issue
- Improved dynamic extended profiling.
- Much improved Vista support.
- Minor updates.
- Enterprise support.

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Last edited:
yep i just got the courtesy upgrade email, i think it's great slysoft sends out a info to customers when a upgrade happens.

I purchased this product to play command and conquer 3 does anyone know if the product will work with CnC3 with the 1.06 patch before i go ahead and remove my mods and do a clean install to find out? previously the product would not work with the game. Also could you ellaborate further on what "Removed blacklisting issue" is about.

SeucRom 7.xx blacklistings were removed.

not for me i get a 1000 error, slightly differemt, end result is the same.. game wont load (nwn2 on vista)

Can you elaborate what "Enterprise support" offers for current owners of GameJackal Pro?
:)

Does this error code mean "Emulator detected"?

nope its the 'please insert the disk instead of a backup image' one
could be caused by some timeout or something or securom messing with us with different error codes... profile was made from an original, so its definately not that...

nope its the 'please insert the disk instead of a backup image' one
could be caused by some timeout or something or securom messing with us with different error codes... profile was made from an original, so its definately not that...

Hmmm , NWN2 1.06 works fine in XP with GJ.

Thanks for the feedback all... sounds like we are getting there ;)

evlncrn8, the 1000 error basically mean that there are timing issue with your profile (you can also get this error with the cd/dvd in the drive). I would re-profile the game.

Last edited:
Than ks for the feedback all... sounds like we are getting there ;)

Does that mean that we will see the list of even older games that are incompatible with GJ shrink substantially in the near future? :D

CnC3 works fine for me with a clean install and updated to 1.06 patch in xp
thanks slysoft :agree: I can now put your affiliate banner back up on my website again and recommend your product now that it works with CnC3

I found a little visual glitch. I'm honestly not sure if it was in previous releases. In the image below look at the text inside the red box. There needs to be space between "is" and "0.39MB". Nothing major but it should be fixed when there's time to do so. Yeah, I'm being anal-retentive.

GameJackal.jpg

I found a little visual glitch. I'm honestly not sure if it was in previous releases. In the image below look at the text inside the red box. There needs to be space between "is" and "0.39MB". Nothing major but it should be fixed when there's time to do so. Yeah, I'm being anal-retentive.

GameJackal.jpg
Little things like that bug the heck out of me too.

GameJackal.jpg

Sorted for the next release ;)

What about SecurROM protection on vista? Games like Diablo 2 still do not work properly with gamejackal on vista.

Overlord not working with 2.9.18.570

The Overload 1.2 don't work anymore after i upgarde to the new version, was working fine with the last few beta.

this what i get when i run the game.

=====================================
A required security module cannot be activated.
This program cannot be executed (5019).

Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=5019 for further, more detailed information.
=====================================

BTW I am run GJ on a windows xp pro.

Last edited:
Does anybody else have problems with this update when trying to create new profiles? I'm going to test it out a bit more just to make sure I'm not doing something wrong. maybe re-install as well.

Basically when I create a new profile (either by using the menus to find the executable or right clicking the shortcut), the game executable does not end once I quit the game. No matter how much I try to end the process via Task Manager it won't work. So I normally have to de-activate profile to get it to create.

So far this has happened on HL:Blue Shift and STALKER.

Also once I have created this profile, which inevitably does not work, I have to reboot to make any of my other valid profiles to work again.

Had no other problems so far. Currently running on Win XP SP2. If you need more info than that I can post it up.

I am still having problems with SecuRom games in Vista ... mainly Call of Juarez.

:bowdown:

Keep up the good work Matthew you're getting there :clap:

Back