• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

internet

jjsscram

I travel all over the world with my job, some of the places I go do not have internet. Will GJ be able to run with out the internet?

I travel all over the world with my job, some of the places I go do not have internet. Will GJ be able to run with out the internet?

You don't need internet access to run GJ, but if updates for it will start to become as frequent as AnyDVD (I personally doubt it :D) then it would be advisable for you to be able to nick even a 56k modem now and then :p

longest the job has gone with out internet was 60 days, but I never know with this job.

jjsscram

You don't need internet access to run GJ, but if updates for it will start to become as frequent as AnyDVD (I personally doubt it :D) then it would be advisable for you to be able to nick even a 56k modem now and then :p
They won't become that frequent. AnyDVD has been slow lately though.

Considering that Slysoft only recently took over Game Jackal, it would not surprise me if updates will come more frequently. Also, with Windows Vista, fixes will probably be released more frequently as the Vista specific issues are fixed.

Back