• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

puppetlock

RJG

Anyone having a problem backing up All The King's Men. This is the only movie I have had problems with. I believe it to be because of puppetlock. It freezes my icopydvd2 program

I think it would be helpful if you posted the status dialog from AnyDVD with that DVD inserted.

According to the status dialog all sony aarcos, puppetlock and numerous other devices were located and removed. As I stated, this is the only movie I've had a problem with and the first time I've seen puppetlock mentioned. I found someone else had mentioned puppetlock with anydvd on another forum.

According to the status dialog all sony aarcos, puppetlock and numerous other devices were located and removed. As I stated, this is the only movie I've had a problem with and the first time I've seen puppetlock mentioned. I found someone else had mentioned puppetlock with anydvd on another forum.
I meant copy and paste it from AnyDVD, but just follow Webslinger's post.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

I appologize for the incorrect post format, I am currently using anydvd 6.1.1.4and icopydvd2. Having problem with All the kings men (region 1) just released last month. I get no error message, my program just freezes. As I had stated, ANYDVD reads that all problem sectors etc etc have been removed.

I appologize for the incorrect post format, I am currently using anydvd 6.1.1.4and icopydvd2. Having problem with All the kings men (region 1) just released last month. I get no error message, my program just freezes. As I had stated, ANYDVD reads that all problem sectors etc etc have been removed.
You need to answer these questions.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

I am not familiar with icopydvd2. Have you tried enabling safe mode in Anydvd?

HERE IS THE STATUS DIALOG

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.1.4)
HP DVD WRITER 630C CH16 CNKB74423C
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ALL_THE_KINGS_MEN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 6 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I have not tried safe mode but will now.

no luck with safe mode either, program still just freezes when about 79% of the movie is being read. Thank you for your assistance.

no luck with safe mode either, program still just freezes when about 79% of the movie is being read. Thank you for your assistance.

If Clonedvd2 doens't work for you, chances are you have a bad original disc (possibly cleaning it might help).

get clonedvd2

I had no problem backing up all the kings men using clonedvd2 2.9.0.3 and anydvd 6.1.1.4

with all the new securities that they are coming up with anydvd and clonedvd2 are the only programs that when used together haven't had a problem backing up any of these new movies such as open season, marine, saw 3 now that anydvd was updated all the other copy programs dvd shrink, 1 clickdvd or whatever else seem to have troubles lately goes to show that those who use clonedvd and anydvd keep up with there updates have no problem

Here Is A Tip I Learned

When You Load A Orignal Movie Into The Tray And You Close The Tray Tap The Shift Key Until The Green Light Stops Illuminating And Has A Full Glow. Alot Of Sony Movies And Colombia Movies When Trying To Copy Or Burn It Screws Up Your Burner Or Slows It Down Alot.

bradwill, holding the shift key will disable the autorun files on the disc. AnyDVD already does this: enable PC-Friendly (Autorun on Video DVD)

All the King's Men

Anyone having a problem backing up All The King's Men. This is the only movie I have had problems with. I believe it to be because of puppetlock. It freezes my icopydvd2 program
All The King's Men was easy to back-up with AnyDVD & CloneDVD 2 , Main Movie Only. For Me, I only want to back-up the main movie, as I don't really care about all the extra stuff. Just want the movie. To each His/Her own though. Not familiar with icopydvd2. I do know for sure that the Combination of AnyDVD & CloneDVD 2 has been unstoppable to date.

Back