• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

interesting article

This of course is the true plot with going or forcing HD be it bluray or Hd-dvd.

I don't use them at all but you get the point. The demand is still there and the demand for DVD's will be around for quite some time. :agree:
Yeah. We still have a big VHS collection. They should make a HD-DVD player/VHS combo.

I bought a DVD Recorder and transfered all of the VHS that I can't find on DVD.

I have a DVD Recorder as well. I tried to hook up my DVD and VHS combo but I couldn't figure out how to do it and still be able to use it.

I bought a DVD Recorder and transfered all of the VHS that I can't find on DVD.

I ordered mine but I am much younger than you I believe. Meaning my picks aren't too hard to find.

34 :D Still wet behind the ears :D

My oldest titles I have and like are:

1. The diary of Anne Fank

2. The Grapes of Wrath

3. Wild Hearts can't be Broken.

Yes not too old but some of my favorites.

Last edited:
Ye Gods and little fishes

I Have VHS and a working SuperBeta HI-Fi

34 :D Still wet behind the ears :D

My oldest titles I have and like are:

1. The diary of Anne Fank

2. The Grapes of Wrath

3. Wild Hearts can't be Broken.

Yes not too old but some of my favorites.

I remember those movies...........I saw them in the theater. :D
My reference was more to movies in the 80's and 90's that were never released on DVD. More and more up them are popping up on DVD though so I replace the VHS transfers with better copies when I find them.

Thank You

Appreciated but unnecessary, having been in the performing arts for over 30 yrs have many performances of myself and ex wife on Beta, which am slowly transfering to DVD plus documentary programming not available from any other source.

Back