• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Failed to init Elby CDIO!

pyro1711

Had this problem with the last version and am having this problem now even after downloading the newest version (08-11-07) I go back to slysoft and download the program and it will work fine until I shit my computer down, after re boot I have to download the program again in order for it to work.

This is for any DVD and I am running Vista

Thanks

Had this problem with the last version and am having this problem now even after downloading the newest version (08-11-07) I go back to slysoft and download the program and it will work fine until I shit my computer down, after re boot I have to download the program again in order for it to work.

Thanks
I'd probably uninstall, reinstall.

Thanks

Do what Detroitbaseball said, and disable User Account Control.

What exactly is the "User Control" and where do I shut that down at?

What exactly is the "User Control" and where do I shut that down at?
User Account Control (UAC) is a technology and security infrastructure introduced with Microsoft's Windows Vista operating system. It aims to improve the security of Windows by limiting applications to standard user privileges until an administrator authorizes an increase in privilege level. In this way, only applications that the user trusts receive higher privileges, and malware is kept from receiving the privileges necessary to wreak havoc on the operating system.

In other words, with UAC a user may have administrator privileges, but an application that that user runs does not unless it is approved beforehand or the user explicitly authorizes it to have higher privileges.

UAC will usually prompt the user for additional privileges automatically, but the user can also right-click a program and click "Run as administrator".
It can be shutdown by clicking on the user icon on the start menu and then clicking "Turn User Account Control on or off."

Thanks DetroitBaseball..... I didnt have the icon in my start menu but I was able to locate it and shut it down. We will see if that helps.

It can be shutdown by clicking on the user icon on the start menu and then clicking "Turn User Account Control on or off."

I'm having the same problem, using XPHome. But when I click on Owner from the Start menu, I can't locate User Account Control to disable it. Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem, using XPHome. But when I click on Owner from the Start menu, I can't locate User Account Control to disable it. Any ideas?

There is no UAC in XP, it's a new feature for Vista :)

What happens exactly? Is your ISP blocking Slysoft? How about your firewall?

I'm using windows firewall and I don't think ISP would be the problem since I'm good to do with 6.1.6.0 and I even disabled AVG all to no avail

I'm using windows firewall and I don't think ISP would be the problem since I'm good to do with 6.1.6.0 and I even disabled AVG all to no avail

O.k., but what happens exactly when you try to download 6.1.7.0? Do you get an error message? If so, what is it?

O.k., but what happens exactly when you try to download 6.1.7.0? Do you get an error message? If so, what is it?

What happens is that when I get to reboot your pc, nothing happens after that, the fox icon comes on, but does not appear on the taskbar and the update will not launch. Also the notice in the two boxes do not appear, like use right click as much as you want, etc.

I would try uninstalling AnyDVD, do a fresh download and try the install.

What happens is that when I get to reboot your pc, nothing happens after that, the fox icon comes on, but does not appear on the taskbar and the update will not launch. Also the notice in the two boxes do not appear, like use right click as much as you want, etc.

O.k., so you're able to download Anydvd--but it doesn't install properly.

Do you have Spybot teatimer installed?

If you have System Mechanic, System Mechanic Pro, or any kind of registry monitoring program, please ensure
these programs are allowing Anydvd's installation program to modify your registry--as those programs can block
Anydvd from installing properly.

Follow these steps:
a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Anydvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

Back