• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SlySoft AnyDVDHD Rip to ISO - Please add a Folder Reader & Queue Button!

DJHallo

SlySoft AnyDVDHD Rip to ISO - Please add a Folder Reader & Queue Button!:
XfIYPT3.png
Can you please add this Function into the Next Update! ;)

1 unlikely. Anydvd works with discs. If you want to turn a DVD folder into an ISO, use CloneDVD. A blu-ray's content isn't held by the certificate folder, its in the bdmv folder. There are ways around not being able to read a folder, v simply use IMGBurn to turn it into an ISO, mount the ISO, enable anydvd on the virtual drive, done.

2 it you have multiple drives, you can start the ripper just as many times and do simultaneous rips like I do. Even if they added queue, you'd still have to swap the discs out.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Can't really see it happening, as you are supposed to have the original disc to rip it in the first place then there's no point in putting in options for removing encryption from folders, you would just do it when you rip the disc to a folder in the first place

Also you may want to look at changing your avatar, according to the rules
Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
Yours may well fall into that category.

A queue function for a drive folder would be super useful for CloneBD/CloneDVDmobile!!!!

A queue function for a drive folder would be super useful for CloneBD/CloneDVDmobile!!!!

That is pretty difficult from a UI perspective, there are individual settings for each disc, like picking the right playlist.
For now you can simply run multiple instances of CloneBD and let them work in parallel.

I don't see why it would have to be difficult. Perhaps to automate the selection process, but I would prefer you leave it manual. I could queue them up myself. Plenty of time from the start of the first to the second since I would only encode one at a time. Any more than that would really bog down my system.

Back