• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD license key failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron McFarland

I rebooted my computer and now I am getting a message "This version is not licensed. Please install a valid license key." I tried applying my license key 'AnyDVDHD Key.AnyDVDHD' and it says it is not a valid AnyDVD license when applying. I purchased the lifetime key on 12/19/2008 and still have my receipt for the purchase. I am not sure why it is no longer working. If someone could be of assistance it would be appreciative. Thank you.

Wrong section, moved. Please read the stickies and available news articles about the shutdown of slysoft and redfox taking over. You were warned on the download page that version 8 and above needs a redfox license.

Wrong section, moved. Please read the stickies and available news articles about the shutdown of slysoft and redfox taking over. You were warned on the download page that version 8 and above needs a redfox license.

I downloaded version 8.0.2.0 a bit ago (5/30), and after a reboot today, now I am getting told my license is no longer valid. So my lifetime license is no longer valid?

I downloaded version 8.0.2.0 a bit ago (5/30), and after a reboot today, now I am getting told my license is no longer valid. So my lifetime license is no longer valid?
Slysoft went out of business, , you have to purchase a new RedFox license to use version 8. You can however use V7.6.9.5 that you bought from Slysoft for your lifetime but you will not get updates.

Slysoft went out of business, , you have to purchase a new RedFox license to use version 8. You can however use V7.6.9.5 that you bought from Slysoft for your lifetime but you will not get updates.

So is it full price for the new verison then?

Actually nobody was warned lol UNLESS you came to this site. No emails or other information has been issued to users. That's a fail!! And user like myself, who purchased this just 6 months ago at FULL price now have to pay for an even more expensive license. Which may or may not be good in 6 months.

Wrong on so many levels. There were articles on myce, torrentfreak, half a dozen stickies over the past few months across 2 different forum sections (some of which are still present). To top it off, the only correct place to get v8 is on the RedFox download page. Which actually has 2! different warnings that slysoft licenses won't work. There's one directly beneath the anydvd entry on the product list and another big warning in the red box beneath the product list. It is not the fault of redfox you did not read any of them.

That said, you can use up to 7695 just fine with over 150k discs. You just won't have access to the opd or anydvd updates.

Wrong on so many levels?! I'm pretty certain no emails were sent out which makes my statement 100% accurate or did you miss that part? People shouldn't have to pay every 6 months for a license nor should they have to hunt down said information on a forum wtf. Also without access to the server I highly doubt ur number is correct.

And where did you come up with 150k lmao. People care about bluray when it comes to this software and that number isn't even close to the number of movies available on HD.

Did I say the 150k discs was limited to hd? Where did I get that number? Because that's the amount of entries in the opd. No emails were sent out because the email notification system is still being constructed after the transition, so when users come to the site to download he gets presented with 2 warnings on the download page. No users shouldn't pay every 6 months but that's not redfox's fault, slysoft got shut down by the accs-la. Blame them. People care about Blu-ray? Yes, but it's not nearly as used as DVD's are. 90% of the market are DVD's. There's even a news link on the home page directly to a topic on the forum that details much. Redfox can't hold your hand to click on it or make sure you read the warnings.

So yes, wrong on so many levels.

Wrong on so many levels?! I'm pretty certain no emails were sent out which makes my statement 100% accurate or did you miss that part? People shouldn't have to pay every 6 months for a license nor should they have to hunt down said information on a forum wtf. Also without access to the server I highly doubt ur number is correct.

And where did you come up with 150k lmao. People care about bluray when it comes to this software and that number isn't even close to the number of movies available on HD.
No sense in making this harder than it is already. The fact is that you have to buy a new license. The old Slysoft version will work forever if you had a lifetime license. But you will not receive updates. Thats all there is to it. No more squabbling and nitpicking.

Did I say the 150k discs was limited to hd? Where did I get that number? Because that's the amount of entries in the opd. No emails were sent out because the email notification system is still being constructed after the transition, so when users come to the site to download he gets presented with 2 warnings on the download page. No users shouldn't pay every 6 months but that's not redfox's fault, slysoft got shut down by the accs-la. Blame them. People care about Blu-ray? Yes, but it's not nearly as used as DVD's are. 90% of the market are DVD's. There's even a news link on the home page directly to a topic on the forum that details much. Redfox can't hold your hand to click on it or make sure you read the warnings.

So yes, wrong on so many levels.

Again...you just proved my point. Which was the only way to know was to go on a forum. So I am correct. And once again...people use ANY DVD HD for HD movies Lol which again was my point against you for bringing up non HD movies. Thats why people use red box HD...no reason to have it for regular DVD movies.

And you tell me to blame slysoft when the same people work for Redfox?!?! That doesn't make to much sense.

No sense in making this harder than it is already. The fact is that you have to buy a new license. The old Slysoft version will work forever if you had a lifetime license. But you will not receive updates. Thats all there is to it. No more squabbling and nitpicking.

You should maybe tell your moderate that as he tends to argue with everyone on here.

Again...you just proved my point. Which was the only way to know was to go on a forum. So I am correct. And once again...people use ANY DVD HD for HD movies Lol which again was my point against you for bringing up non HD movies. Thats why people use red box HD...no reason to have it for regular DVD movies.

And you tell me to blame slysoft when the same people work for Redfox?!?! That doesn't make to much sense.

No you're not. I'm simply pointing you to the evidence. FRONT PAGE NEWS https://redfox.bz/, on the right 'what happened to slysoft?'. And once again, people use anydvd hd for DVD's too. I'm one of them, there used to be 2 separate products. Anydvd for dvd only and anydvd hd for dvd and Blu-ray. The only thing that changed is that the dvd only version was abolished. No reason to have it for DVD's? Tell that to the thousands of users that use it just for that. Just because there's HD in the name doesn't mean it only works with or should be used with hd movies.

And no, I'm not arguing. Simply trying to educate you on where you're wrong and pointing you to the evidence. I can't make you read or see it. I'm done, you were pointed to the evidence. It's your choice to read it or ignore it.

No you're not. I'm simply pointing you to the evidence. FRONT PAGE NEWS https://redfox.bz/, on the right 'what happened to slysoft?'. And once again, people use anydvd hd for DVD's too. I'm one of them, there used to be 2 separate products. Anydvd for dvd only and anydvd hd for dvd and Blu-ray. The only thing that changed is that the dvd only version was abolished. No reason to have it for DVD's? Tell that to the thousands of users that use it just for that. Just because there's HD in the name doesn't mean it only works with or should be used with hd movies.

And no, I'm not arguing. Simply trying to educate you on where you're wrong and pointing you to the evidence. I can't make you read or see it. I'm done, you were pointed to the evidence. It's your choice to read it or ignore it.

My point is still valid. Users had to search for the info which was my initial point. Also it WAS used by thousands of users. Now I doubt that's the case as the library is no longer available unless you had a lifetime subscription. And I know it can be used for both smh problem is the jacked up price for this software. Not to mention it could be closed down just like the last one. Whether it's 3 or mayne 6 months down the road.

You should maybe tell your moderate that as he tends to argue with everyone on here.
Look the issue is that he got his point across and you understand it. Lets not go over and hash things that turn into " he said , " she said" , You have to buy a new license, anyway you want to word it, blame for it, or just troll the forums for it. This thread is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back