• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

disabled dvd rw

carolinamoons

I have a lite-on dvd rom and a sony dvd rw.When i insert a movie into my dvd rom and a blank disc into my dvd rw anydvd says that my sony dvd rw is disabled for anydvd but when i start the process of copying the movie it works fine.Does anyone know why anydvd says that my dvd rw is disabled?It works fine but it just bothers the heck out of me.I have successfuly backed up over 500 of my movies with no problems but i would like to know if there is something i am doing wrong or if anyone knows how to prevent this aggrevation.

I have a lite-on dvd rom and a sony dvd rw.When i insert a movie into my dvd rom and a blank disc into my dvd rw anydvd says that my sony dvd rw is disabled for anydvd but when i start the process of copying the movie it works fine.Does anyone know why anydvd says that my dvd rw is disabled?It works fine but it just bothers the heck out of me.I have successfuly backed up over 500 of my movies with no problems but i would like to know if there is something i am doing wrong or if anyone knows how to prevent this aggrevation.

It's likely an issue with what your drive's firmware is reporting to anydvd, and if everything works, I wouldn't worry about it.

When I have nothing inserted in my TsstCorp burner on my laptop or a blank disc, I sometimes get the same message as well.
I know it's an issue with what that drive's firmware is reporting to Anydvd.

Nothing to be overly concerned about.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply webslinger.Glad to know someone else has the same problem and no its not a real problem.I bought slysoft software package for $70.00 and i must say it was the best money i've spent.558 movies with no problems what so ever.Slysoft rocks!:D

Thanks for the reply webslinger.Glad to know someone else has the same problem and no its not a real problem.

Yeah, the only time you would have to worry is if you stick an original movie disc in your dvd-rom drive, and Anydvd then reports the drive is disabled. That's when I would worry.

I'm glad everything is working for you. Enjoy your new programs! :clap:

Back