• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

selma lossless mkv unplayable

nebostrangla

trying to create lossless audio and video mkv of selma. This is log from it. Resulting file is no good and makes PDVD crash and it plays other mkv"s made fine. Clone BD 1.0.8.2.

Attachments

• selma lossless.txt
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
  • selma lossless.zip
    111.9 KB · Views: 0
doing an encoded mkv works but clone bd had problem an created dump will email as well

Attachments

• CloneBD_1.0.8.2_Transcoder_20160606234221.txt
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
doing an encoded mkv works but clone bd had problem an created dump will email as well

Strangely, CloneBD crashes while accessing your wifi adapter (likely when checking for an updated version).
Do you have wifi on your computer and is is being used? I'm asking, because in the past there was another user with a similar problem related to a wifi connection that was there but not active.

I know lossless isn't working for you but if you go into Settings and disable the option: [Check for updates] and retry does that at least resolve the problem?

Do you have any bluetooth adapters or anything like the Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Adapter, which is actually a mediatek wifi adapter. VPN connections in Network Connections or anything in Devices and Printers?

Just some ideas.

I know lossless isn't working for you but if you go into Settings and disable the option: [Check for updates] and retry does that at least resolve the problem?

Do you have any bluetooth adapters or anything like the Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Adapter, which is actually a mediatek wifi adapter. VPN connections in Network Connections or anything in Devices and Printers?

Just some ideas.
Actually this is one of the only times it's not made a lossless mkv. Only other time was kill bill v2 and it just had no audio but that could have been on me. Was gonna redo and see.

I know. I've had that problem with a two of movies, it's a minor bug. It felt silly to recode h264 into h264 but it worked and looks no different, being able to watch it is what matters.

FYI 1.0.8.3. still has same issue. The lossless mkv makes PDVD crash upon opening file. And is unplayable through my lg standalone that can play them .
Logs attached.
Title is : Selma lossless audio and video

Edit:
Logs Uploaded

Attachments

• selma mkv.zip
    112.2 KB · Views: 0
  • selma lossless 1083.txt
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back