• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Booktype

timmyeddy

greetings can you change the booktype in clonedvd? ex. dvd +r change to dvd rom

greetings can you change the booktype in clonedvd? ex. dvd +r change to dvd rom

If you're asking whether Clonedvd specifically offers bitsetting options, the answer is no. Please visit the link shannon90210 posted, and look at step 3.

Yep, I use Nero DVD-CD Speed Tool to switch my bitrates back and forth.

Drive Manufacture

I tried Nero cd-dvd speed and it will not allow me to change booktype. I then downloaded Imgburn and it looks like I will be able to do that with thgis software, the only problem is, and this will probably sound foolish and there is probably an easy answer, but how do I find out who originally made the drive? I am using a Sony DRU-830A. Please help as I am gettingt very frustrated.
I use CloneDVD and AnyDVD, and prior to having my computer worked on, any of my personally owned DL DVD I backed up, would work when I wrote them to a DL DVD. Now they will not work in my DVD Player, but they did before that. Any suggestions? I have looked in the software that came with the drive and cannot find anything to use to change to DVD-ROM.

Thank you for any assistance.
ltfdfitz

Back