• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

old lifetime member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should red this topic more careful
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/

The Redfox is not a company, not slysoft, it just like a organization. The develop team has support the AnyDVD software 4 month without any salary( They has lost their job). They could ask for payment form February 2016, but they not. They are ask for payment now we can seem as a donation, without salary who could support the software?

From a software engineer whom like redfox and slysoft product

Does anyone else see the irony of a company (organization, etc) NOT providing continued lifetime backup of a legally purchased license for a software that is intended to provide you with a lifetime back of legally purchased DVDs???

I'd say let all the new customers pay and be loyal to the guys that got you here. All those other paychecks that you DID get...came from guys like me. Sorry the bottom fell out for you in the end and glad you are taking your destiny in your own hands, but I would respect loyalty in business a lot more. Just my two pennies.

No, because slysoft is dead. They got updates for the lifetime of slysoft. Redfox is a closed source project, no funding: no anydvd. Period.

No, because slysoft is dead. They got updates for the lifetime of slysoft. Redfox is a closed source project, no funding: no anydvd. Period.
Stolen source...since it belonged to Slysoft, NOT THE DEVS... Honestly my biggest issue is that they took back the discount for LTL...as someone who had 3x LTL licenses, I have a small problem with that... I would have bought some new copies if there was some benefit of having LTL, as we were told there would be... I would also be fine if they never said that, BUT THEY DID SAY LTL OWNERS WOULD HAVE A DISCOUNT... I just want them to be honest with us...

Stolen source...since it belonged to Slysoft, NOT THE DEVS...
Please, read a little before you come here with that garbage.

Honestly my biggest issue is that they took back the discount for LTL...as someone who had 3x LTL licenses, I have a small problem with that... I would have bought some new copies if there was some benefit of having LTL, as we were told there would be... I would also be fine if they never said that, BUT THEY DID SAY LTL OWNERS WOULD HAVE A DISCOUNT... I just want them to be honest with us...
You do get a discount. The reasoning behind it has been said numerous times too. Bottom line, there is not better software out there for what AnyDVD does, we all know that. If you need what AnyDVD offers, better put your differences away and get on board...while you can get a discount.

Stolen source...since it belonged to Slysoft, NOT THE DEVS... Honestly my biggest issue is that they took back the discount for LTL...as someone who had 3x LTL licenses, I have a small problem with that... I would have bought some new copies if there was some benefit of having LTL, as we were told there would be... I would also be fine if they never said that, BUT THEY DID SAY LTL OWNERS WOULD HAVE A DISCOUNT... I just want them to be honest with us...

You are sadly very much misinformed. Please do the appropriate research. Accusing the staff of theft without doing the correct research and reading will not be tolerated. The former slysoft owner has signed over all legal rights to the name and code of "AnyDVD HD" instead of paying out numerous staff members several months of unpaid wages. RedFox has every legal right to the name, brand AND CODE. As for the discount, it was initially planned to contact all LTL owners yes with the 20% offer, however they realised the immense workload that would put on the ticket support staff and instead turned that into an automatic store discount.

Please, read a little before you come here with that garbage.

You do get a discount. The reasoning behind it has been said numerous times to. Bottom line, there is not better software out there for what AnyDVD does, we all know that. If you need what AnyDVD offers, better put your differences away and get on board...while you can get a discount.
Well there isn't a lot to read, when Ch3vr0n deleted the threads that went into detail on that...

There is not discount for the LTL people that is different for new people..

The only topics that were deleted were the ones PRIOR to Ivan's pricing announcement. There's still plenty of info available in the other topics in this section. Several of which would have told you exactly the same what i told you now. RedFox has every legal right to the name & code.

The only topics that were deleted were the ones PRIOR to Ivan's pricing announcement. There's still plenty of info available in the other topics in this section. Several of which would have told you exactly the same what i told you now. RedFox has every legal right to the name & code.
No, you deleted the one that I had made most of my comments to, right about the time that it got to them not having a right to use the code. I bounced back to junior member status for a bit because of that deletion...

I havent deleted a topic in this section in WEEKS, now you have your answer. Now get back on topic.

Why allow for a forum if any dissent is deleted?
Because you are not coming up with anything new. It's the same crap over and over that's been answered a thousand times already. You don't like it, fine, no one does. There are only a few of you that somehow think they are owed a free LTL. It's not gonna happen, continual accusations and gripes aren't going to change it. If you need the software, do what the majority have done and get on board. Oh, and before you ask, I'll answer your next question, NO, there are no guarantees in life.

I havent deleted a topic in this section in WEEKS, now you have your answer. Now get back on topic.
How is that an answer?!?

Because you are not coming up with anything new. It's the same crap over and over that's been answered a thousand times already. You don't like it, fine, no one does. There are only a few of you that somehow think they are owed a free LTL. It's not gonna happen, continual accusations and gripes are going to change it. If you need the software, do what the majority have done and get on board. Oh, and before you ask, I'll answer your next question, NO, there are no guarantees in life.
I don't think I am owed anything. I spend several hundred dollars on software under the Slysoft name. We were told one thing, and I just want them to follow through with what they said.

I don't think I am owed anything. I spend several hundred dollars on software under the Slysoft name. We were told one thing, and I just want them to follow through with what they said.
They did. They said they would offer something and have. If it's not as much as you thought, well they never mentioned any specifics. And we have all spent several hundred dollars under the Slysoft name. Don't know why you all think you're the only ones.

Read the first 2.5 lines in that post. Your answer to you questioning their legal right to the code is in that. This discussion is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back