• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Key Re-download

Kagetsu

Out of curiosity, besides the link after the purchase, I never received an email for the purchase like I did when I originally purchased the SLYSOFT version of AnyDVD HD and products with links to redownload my key.

Was there supposed to be an email sent? What if someone purchases, closes the final window and goes to their email to find their license and never gets an email?

What if someone purchases, closes the final window and goes to their email to find their license and never gets an email?
The initial 2 e-mails should be received instantly (mine were).

If after a short while there's nothing in your INBOX or SPAM/JUNK mail folders (check e-mail folders online using a browser, rather than an e-mail client like Windows Live Mail), contact RedFox support for help.

Last edited:
Nevermind... Guys ignore my post... The email came in after 15 mins... Duh! Thanx Mike! I'm like gunho happy here that Red Fox is here. =D Just got back from my cruise and its the first thing I did lol...

It's strange how some e-mails can get delayed, but good to hear that they finally came through for you.

Can you tell me what the "From:" email address was so that I can put it in my "White List". I also never received my email. I opened a support ticket about a week ago and never received a reply. I am sure they are slammed right now. Just want to make sure I have done everything possible on my end to insure things are correct before I open a second case.

Can you tell me what the "From:" email address was so that I can put it in my "White List". I also never received my email. I opened a support ticket about a week ago and never received a reply. I am sure they are slammed right now. Just want to make sure I have done everything possible on my end to insure things are correct before I open a second case.
Try this one: RedFox Shop

That is when I got a notice each time (2 times in fact) that my 2 purchases through RedFox went through successfully.

Easier to view like this:
Code:
orders@redfox.bz
True, mike20021969, but I assumed that Ghildebr could just click on it and his e-mail client would open up the e-mail address so he could continue to send off a e-mail to the RedFox people.

I assumed that Ghildebr could just click on it and his e-mail client would open up the e-mail address so he could continue to send off a e-mail to the RedFox people.
Easier to copy and paste to the "White List" he referred to (or anyone else who wishes to do the same).

You are correct, but anyway, now people know where to contact Support for any purchase comments or questions.
I need help downloading the licence keys the email that was resent to me by RedFox support is exactly the same as the first email and I still can't find the attached licence keys are the supposed to appear as normal attachments or do they appear as underlined text; either way they do not appear as such in the emails I have received which provide the instructions for downloading the licence keys. I am using proton mail and I don't know if that complicates matters.
Any help would be appreciated.

It should be sent as an attachment just download it to your desktop. Never heard of Proton mail.

its an end-to-end encrypted free e-mail provider that became famous after being used in the TV show "Mr. Robot". A realistic show about hackers and the real world.

I need help downloading the licence keys the email that was resent to me by RedFox support is exactly the same as the first email and I still can't find the attached licence keys are the supposed to appear as normal attachments or do they appear as underlined text; either way they do not appear as such in the emails I have received which provide the instructions for downloading the licence keys. I am using proton mail and I don't know if that complicates matters.
Any help would be appreciated.

Send me a pm with your email address used when ordering (or orderID) and I'll send you a pm with the download link for your license(s).

Thank you RedFox1 I followed up the link you provided but my problem is the license key attachments are not coming through with emails and that includes a re-sent email from support. So I don't know what is happening.

Gotcha! Found your license. Please check pm for download link.

I checked the mail logs for protonmail. All mails got delivered and accepted. Looks like protonmail removes any "suspicious" attachment.

Back