• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Are they going to give old lifetime members a discount?

gorgo

I read somewhere here that you might be able to get a 50% discount on the new anydvd. You have to contact support and ask. Well I did and no reply. Does anyone know if there going to give us any type of discount. I want to buy, but cheaper is always better (for the same thing).

I read somewhere here that you might be able to get a 50% discount on the new anydvd. You have to contact support and ask. Well I did and no reply. Does anyone know if there going to give us any type of discount. I want to buy, but cheaper is always better (for the same thing).

You contacted support 27h ago, please be patient - even if support team is working 7 days a week these days, they have a lot of tickets to handle.
And your support request was without any further information like license number ecc. So even more work for them....

Everyone has the ability to get up to 50% off their entire RedFox purchase until Sunday July 24 2016. But if you bought your license on or after Dec.1 2015 then you have a choice of 1yr of anyDVDHD licensing free or you can take 50% off of a multiple yr or LTL licensing.

Last edited:
Everyone has the ability to get up to 50% off their entire RedFox purchase until Sunday July 24 2016. But if you bought your license on or after Dec.1 2015 then you have a choice of 1yr of anyDVDHD licensing free or you can take 50% off of a multiple yr or LTL licensing.
"Everyone"? I thought the options were ONLY for people that recently bought a LTL.

"Everyone"? I thought the options were ONLY for people that recently bought a LTL.
That is correct only for those that had bought a new LTL on or after Dec.1 2015 then you have a choice of 1yr of anyDVDHD licensing free or you can take 50% off of a multiple yr or LTL

That is correct only for those that had bought a new LTL on or after Dec.1 2015 then you have a choice of 1yr of anyDVDHD licensing free or you can take 50% off of a multiple yr or LTL
Yeah. The amount of disinformation on these forums (Edit: not from RedFox personnel) is incredible. Thank you.

You can get up to 50% off as follows:
20% global for everyone,20% bundle for buying all three products,& 10% for using bitcoin for a grand total of up to 50% off your entire RedFox purchase.
No disinformation just facts .

Last edited:
Is it possible we are reading gorgo's original post differently than intended? For example, he may have meant "old" as in age. Perhaps he/she is asking for a discount for senior citizens who have a lifetime license. In that case, perhaps the question becomes at what age should a senior citizen get a greater discount for a lifetime license? Just my $.02 (0.0179553 EUR) as this thread was getting too serious.

Is it possible we are reading gorgo's original post differently than intended? For example, he may have meant "old" as in age. Perhaps he/she is asking for a discount for senior citizens who have a lifetime license. In that case, perhaps the question becomes at what age should a senior citizen get a greater discount for a lifetime license? Just my $.02 (0.0179553 EUR) as this thread was getting too serious.

Good point, but the truth is ,Yes I am old, but I was referring to people that purchased there license years ago. But if I can get a senior discount I'll take it. (fixed income).
I don't need the bundle I already have the rest.

Good point, but the truth is ,Yes I am old, but I was referring to people that purchased there license years ago. But if I can get a senior discount I'll take it. (fixed income).
I don't need the bundle I already have the rest.

Me to. If I can make it through the day without a waitress calling me "honey", it's a good day.

Can we please stay on topic. This topic was about lifetime member discounts, not math class! Topic cleaned. Completely off topic posts have been removed.

Can we please stay on topic. This topic was about lifetime member discounts, not math class! Topic cleaned. Completely off topic posts have been removed.

Respectfully, much of the information recently removed from this thread by Ch3vr0n was informative and relevant to the topic at hand (discounts being offered). Those posts were in response to misinformation being spread in this thread and elsewhere on this forum.

Potential customers are being told they can expect a 50% discount on their order if they buy all the products on the purchase page and buy using bitcoin. They are told this because they get a 20% bundle discount, a 20% promotion discount, and a 10% discount for using bitcoin. This could lead people to believe that the stated full price of €187.00 will be reduced to €93.50 (both converted to bitcoin of course) when they checkout. That is half the value after all. It only makes sense, right? Those same people will probably be surprised to find they'll be charged the bitcoin equivalent of €107.71 when it's all said and done. While still an unquestionably excellent deal considering what they're buying, it might come as a shock.

Considering many people here using bitcoin are new to the currency (at least from what I can tell here on the forum), it's reasonable to expect they may only fill their digital wallets with enough bitcoin to complete this one purchase because they don't use it to buy anything else and don't need excess bitcoin. As a result, they might not have enough money to buy the products.

This is not "splitting hairs" (as it was called in a now deleted post) and isn't an irrelevant math lesson. This is information that could affect your potential customers and their ability to purchase your software.

Both parties in that math discussion stated their reasoning, that's fine. But going back and forth multiple over that is splitting hairs and is not. There's a complex formula used and it's not that simple. Now back on topic please, this isn't math class.

Ch3vr0n, you left only one post on how discounts stack in this thread, and this post is wrong. It would be great if you could either undelete at least one of the posts containing the correct information or consequently clean up that wrong post, too.

Sorry Ch3vr0n, but this was a biased clean of this thread. The former posts were neither off-topic nor have something to do with math class. Customers should know what they really get for their money. An effective discout rate of 42,4 % is an amazing deal, I can't remember when I got such a great bargain in the past few years. Just my two cents.

That latest post by jon G was a new one. I agree an effective discount of 42.4% is a great deal but that's not the point. Debating how to calculate the 20+20+10 and the final result is something for math class, not the redfox forums.

Back