• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Old, new

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't Slysoft. It is Redfox. The picture clearly says I have free updates until forever.

True, but 7691-7695 were interim releases released to make them work with the new redfox opd etc. (Which was always clearly mentioned on the download page and forum announcements). Only v8 and above are true redfox releases and need redfox licenses. Which is also clearly stated on the download pages and forum announcements.

This isn't Slysoft. It is Redfox. The picture clearly says I have free updates until forever.

Well, your having fun now. It really doesn't matter how many times you post that or how many times you say that or how many times you try to change the prior posts from Redfox. The end result will be the same. If you would like to get updates for version 8 you will need to purchase a license for version 8 and you are in luck, you can do that right now and get a 20% discount. There just isn't going to be any other outcome, no matter how many times you ask.

I can't see the picture but I know for a fact that any version 8XXX and above require a new key from the new company Redfox I should know I purchased a new license and of course my old slysoft key will not work with the new redfox Anydvd hd we can debate this till the cows come home it still will not change the fact that if you want to continue to be able to decrypt blurays and dvds you will need a new license.

Purchasing a new license is entirely up to each individual and I hope that you will support the new Redfox project.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back