• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Old, new

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintman79

I don't care about the old or new. I bought a license 4 years ago for about $100 and was PROMISED lifetime updates. We should be grandfathered in.
I AM NOT going to spend another $100 to pay for something I was promised. I found this, I bet I can find another one.

Wrong section. The anydvd sections are reserved for disc problems only. Moved to license section.

Sorry you feel that way, but there is a general 20% off if you purchase a redfox license, an additional 10% if bitcoin is an option. Nobody likes what happened, but slysoft got shut down by upper hand. Nothing the developer and support staff could do about that.

We do respect your decision and hope to welcome you in the future.

Well, I am just plain old tired of this. I have tried to stay on the sideline, out of respect to the Redfox team, because they see it as important that everyone has a chance to have their say. But I am just tired of this stuff. It is getting hard to even come here as the site allows these idiots like paintman79 to rant on and on with their meaningless and mindless stuff. Let me just say, I have watched this transpire. I'm a pretty good judge of character. I am very satisfied that this thing went down just as it appears and that Redfox was willing and able to step in and keep AnyDVD going. I am very confidant that the money, amount and "re licensing" thing is appropriate and justified. But lets say that I am wrong. That Slysoft needed more money as some of you conspiracy lunatics keep saying, so they went down this road to get more money. You know what, I wouldn't care. I never expected anyone to put out software for me (especially this type) for free and in the end, if they weren't getting enough money to get by, then they deserved to restructure. Again, as I said, I am very confidant that that is NOT what happened but if it were, its over. Its done. Stick a fork in it. The ship left the dock. Now move on folks. You have a great option for a great program that works like a champ. If you don't want it, thats OK, just don't buy it. But the decision has been made, the company moved on with it and it is what it is. Please quit coming here with your stupid conspiracy theories and mindless selfish rants about having to buy the program again, because you do have to buy the program again IF you want to use it for future DVD's. I am so tired of seeing people ask the same stupid question over and over because they are too lazy to read a few stickies, then rant about Ch3vrOn when he tells them to read the stickies.

Again, I know Redfox will be upset with me for this rant, but I am fed up with the folks that are too stupid to read the stickies, to selfish to think of anyone other than themselves and too spoiled to ask in a reasonable manner and too feeble to let the rest of us, that enjoy the forum and the software, have a little peace.

Trust me, I don't. Volunteer mod and translator, I don't make a penny for any of it.

Well, I am just plain old tired of this. I have tried to stay on the sideline, out of respect to the Redfox team, because they see it as important that everyone has a chance to have their say. But I am just tired of this stuff. It is getting hard to even come here as the site allows these idiots like paintman79 to rant on and on with their meaningless and mindless stuff. Let me just say, I have watched this transpire. I'm a pretty good judge of character. I am very satisfied that this thing went down just as it appears and that Redfox was willing and able to step in and keep AnyDVD going. I am very confidant that the money, amount and "re licensing" thing is appropriate and justified. But lets say that I am wrong. That Slysoft needed more money as some of you conspiracy lunatics keep saying, so they went down this road to get more money. You know what, I wouldn't care. I never expected anyone to put out software for me (especially this type) for free and in the end, if they weren't getting enough money to get by, then they deserved to restructure. Again, as I said, I am very confidant that that is NOT what happened but if it were, its over. Its done. Stick a fork in it. The ship left the dock. Now move on folks. You have a great option for a great program that works like a champ. If you don't want it, thats OK, just don't buy it. But the decision has been made, the company moved on with it and it is what it is. Please quit coming here with your stupid conspiracy theories and mindless selfish rants about having to buy the program again, because you do have to buy the program again IF you want to use it for future DVD's. I am so tired of seeing people ask the same stupid question over and over because they are too lazy to read a few stickies, then rant about Ch3vrOn when he tells them to read the stickies.

Again, I know Redfox will be upset with me for this rant, but I am fed up with the folks that are too stupid to read the stickies, to selfish to think of anyone other than themselves and too spoiled to ask in a reasonable manner and too feeble to let the rest of us, that enjoy the forum and the software, have a little peace.
Calling a member an Idiot is not very nice and I would refrain from posting anything like it again the people that come here are upset and by calling them Idiots serves no positive purpose at all.

Now helping them out or listening to them blow off some steam does.

I don't care about the old or new. I bought a license 4 years ago for about $100 and was PROMISED lifetime updates. We should be grandfathered in.
I AM NOT going to spend another $100 to pay for something I was promised. I found this, I bet I can find another one.
You got what you paid for a lifetime of updates from slysoft.

Please read forum rules, Polls are not allowed to be made in the forum. I have deleted the poll. Please read before posting again. Thank you. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/redfox-forum-rules.4/#post-194503 RedFox Project never promised you anything. You have your Slysoft version 7.6.9.5 that can decrypt 150,000 discs. You just will not get V8 update, sorry about this. But its not going to change, please contact me via PM if you have any further inquires.

If you think your tired of it, how do you think we feel? I try to take of most it off the board. You are correct , the board is for asking quesstions if you have a problem with a new movie decryption, but I have given a bit of leeway to the people who do not understand becausae I would like them to stay on and become part of the RedFox project, but I promise this will not get out of hand. But as was said, and I understand why you said it, please refrain from calling people any types of names. Our members are better than that, I am sure only in a fit of anger would you do that so we can let it go. Thanks for understanding.

I'm amazed that some of you expect these guys, or girls, should do this free of charge. This is a different company comprised of people who had the balls to start it up again after Hollywood brought the last one down. I'm sure that these folks have the same bills that we have and rightfully expect to make a living out of doing this. I also had lifetime licenses for CloneCD and AnyDVD but that was then and this is now. I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to continue using these excellent products these people produce and being charged a relativity small amount of money is a small price to pay for the ease of use and reliability these products represent. Put up or shut up for F*?#$s sake, no one's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy them.

If you think your tired of it, how do you think we feel? I try to take of most it off the board. You are correct , the board is for asking quesstions if you have a problem with a new movie decryption, but I have given a bit of leeway to the people who do not understand becausae I would like them to stay on and become part of the RedFox project, but I promise this will not get out of hand. But as was said, and I understand why you said it, please refrain from calling people any types of names. Our members are better than that, I am sure only in a fit of anger would you do that so we can let it go. Thanks for understanding.

Yeah, I do understand and out of respect to you and the Redfox team, I will let that be my piece and stand off, but it felt good to get it off my chest. But really, thanks to you and the team for keeping this thing going, you folks went to an awful lot of work and it is appreciated.

Paintman79 watch the language. Insulting members will not be tolerated. This will be your only warning. Your post has been deleted because of that. Your poll was removed in accordance with the forum rules by redfox 1. Polls are reserved for staff only. It is not our fault you didn't read the forum rules which triggered poll deletion.

If I'm not allowed to do a poll here, why did it ask/let me do one? I think you don't like to be criticized.

Again, why was I allowed to make the poll in the first place?

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. The forum rules are there for a reason.

@newton54 the forum rules apply to you as well. Please refrain from insulting members. Everyone has a right to voice their opinions as long as they stay civil.

I bought this in 2007, 9 years ago. I told a lot of people about this. I don't know if any of them bought it. But for you to treat me like dirt is just plain wrong.

Again, why was I allowed to make the poll in the first place?
Probably because they haven't blocked it in the software. It wasn't allowed with the Slysoft forum either. You can curse and call people names, it won't stop you from doing it, but you know it isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back