• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Impossable to buy anydvd hd

Welcome to the forum but could you explain with additional information. Are these traditional cards or debit cards? What error message(s) are you getting? Have you started a conversation or submitted a support request?

Tryed two different cards cant get it
If you are getting a "66" error, the problem most likely is your bank not allowing the transaction to go through. Usually the bank informs you of the action (email, phone call, etc). If not, you need to contact them and tell them you are trying to make a purchase. More info would be helpful.

I have the same problem. Tried 2 different MasterCards, one of which is a debit card, with no luck. Both messages ended with a 0005 code which means the banks would not allow the transactions. Retried the debit card after my bank took the block off with the same result. Now the bank that issues my MasterCard Debit card says my card has been compromised and they are issuing me a new debit card. Something doesn't seem right.

I have the same problem. Tried 2 different MasterCards, one of which is a debit card, with no luck. Both messages ended with a 0005 code which means the banks would not allow the transactions. Retried the debit card after my bank took the block off with the same result. Now the bank that issues my MasterCard Debit card says my card has been compromised and they are issuing me a new debit card. Something doesn't seem right.

Welcome to my world. I have used Any dvd for 9 years even bought the lifetime now here I sit dead in the water

They have always been good with support. Well we need it now. We need some way to buy

I think you need to call them back and tell them it's not compromised and you'd like to please make your overseas transaction.
-W

In France, it's possible to buy redfox products easily with visa credit card. A few banks block over sea transactions in other countries.

They have always been good with support. Well we need it now. We need some way to buy
Hundreds of people have been buying. Some have no difficulty, some have a lot. One person said that the bank refused to unlock the block. It seems to come down to the bank that issued the card. If you are getting an error, the only issues so far have been the issuing banks blocking the transaction, or incomplete/incorrect info being entered on the order form.

Remember that the bank or credit card company works for you, not the other way around. I do appreciate their concern about fraud, as card fraud is out of control and all of the companies had to institute stricter policies to compensate. But when you call them and confirm who you are and tell them to approve the charge, they are wrong if they won't do it. It isn't Redfox, it's the credit card company that you have. If they can't get a simple thing like that done for you right away, cancel their card and get one that will. I have alerts set up for all my cards that they text me if certain things are charged to my cards or certain amounts. If the charge is wrong, then I call them rather than just let them deny charges.

Back