• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

License Key

Alan Bens

I downloaded the new SetupAnyDVD8020 executable and now it says my lifetime license is not valid or that I don't have a license. The app won't start, so I did a trial, but my license doesn't work. Any ideas?

Perfectly normal behavior. With the transition into redfox, v8 of anydvd only accepts redfox licenses. You need to purchase a redfox license for anydvd. This change was announced months ago when slysoft initially got shut down by upper hand. The developers had no control over that.

I downloaded the new SetupAnyDVD8020 executable and now it says my lifetime license is not valid or that I don't have a license. The app won't start, so I did a trial, but my license doesn't work. Any ideas?
Do you have a Slysoft license or a Redfox license? If a Slysoft license, the last update you can use is 7.6.9.5.

Yes, you have to buy a new license. Slysoft went out of business and The RedFox Project took over. You can go back to V7.6.9.5 and stick with that but you will get no more updates because Slysoft is no longer in business. However V7.6.9.5 will allow you to back up 150,000 discs up until Feb 2016. Any new updates after that are in V8 which needs a new license.

Here is a link to purchase the new RedFox AnyDVDHD key https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html If you owned any other Slysoft product , Elby has not gone out of business and you do not have to buy another license.

Perfectly normal behavior. With the transition into redfox, v8 of anydvd only accepts redfox licenses. You need to purchase a redfox license for anydvd. This change was announced months ago when slysoft initially got shut down by upper hand. The developers had no control over that.

Saw that Slyfox was shut down, missed the redfox v8 license post. Thanks for the time and info.

No worries, glad I could help. I hope we can welcome you to the redfox club.

Back