• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

skipping freezing discs!

bemana

I've used anydvd for a year now and use taiyo yuden discs - lately my damn discs record fine, and of course I'm checking my original for flaws, yet the recorded version plays a bit then skips all over the place! I've read/done all the generic blame the burner/everything but anydvd stuff (firmware, media, etc) to no avail. please help, I'm tired of wasting money on discs!

I'm using the newest anydvd 6.1.7 - lite one lh-18a1p updated firmware, both the host and zodiac copied great software wise but the disc skipped after a bit

I've used anydvd for a year now and use taiyo yuden discs - lately my damn discs record fine, and of course I'm checking my original for flaws, yet the recorded version plays a bit then skips all over the place! I've read/done all the generic blame the burner/everything but anydvd stuff (firmware, media, etc) to no avail. please help, I'm tired of wasting money on discs!

As anydvd doesn't burn, this issue has nothing to do with Anydvd.

1. What program are you using to burn and what version number?

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

If your backups worked previously, it sounds to me as though your burner is dying.

Last edited:
I'm using the newest anydvd 6.1.7 - lite one lh-18a1p updated firmware, both the host and zodiac copied great software wise but the disc skipped after a bit
Please answer all applicable questions. It most likely isn't even AnyDVD's fault.

what other info?

i use clone for the actual copy? i've listed my parameters, the dics impacted amongst others? tell me what else is necessary?

also this is my 2nd burner, 1 month old

i doubt thats the issue given the copy prob is intermittent rather than consistent (i.e. hardware related)

i use xp - all firmware updated

movies the host and zodiac - off the top of my head blood diamond was similar - all updated

movies the host and zodiac - off the top of my head blood diamond was similar - all updated
None of those movies posed a problem in any way. Try some new media and burn at 8X or 4X.:agree:

i'm using taiyo yuden (which i learned to use here), burned at 8x only, using all anydvd and clone dvd - i shouldn't have any problems eh? always update all recommended things - your typical good customer paying attention to the frequently asked questions etc before bothering ya'll, but the cop outs? i doubt i am the only one and it's a problem other than the software as I've long since followed all the recommended practices in copying and media choices? please help?

i'm using taiyo yuden (which i learned to use here), burned at 8x only, using all anydvd and clone dvd - i shouldn't have any problems eh? always update all recommended things - your typical good customer paying attention to the frequently asked questions etc before bothering ya'll, but the cop outs? i doubt i am the only one and it's a problem other than the software as I've long since followed all the recommended practices in copying and media choices? please help?
No one here is a mind reader. You need to answer my questions.

1) Update to Clonedvd 2.9.1.2; you're using 2.9.1.1

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

Moving this thread to the Clonedvd forum . . .

Last edited:
i'm sorry, which questions have I missed?

Back