• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd hd payment failed

blbsnj

How long do I have to wait before I try again. Made two more attempts but wont go through

How long do I have to wait before I try again. Made two more attempts but wont go through
You got this message: "0005: Transaction declined for other reasons".

Looks like the card issuing bank (your bank) has blocked foreign payments (RedFox payments are currently settled in China or somewhere else in Asia) for security reasons or because it doesn't match your normal credit card behaviour.

Call you bank and ask them to allow this kind of transaction and try again.

Thanks for your support and working so hard to buy a license...

You got this message: "0005: Transaction declined for other reasons".

Looks like the card issuing bank (your bank) has blocked foreign payments (RedFox payments are currently settled in China or somewhere else in Asia) for security reasons or because it doesn't match your normal credit card behaviour.

Call you bank and ask them to allow this kind of transaction and try again.

Thanks for your support and working so hard to buy a license...

This is the answer

Unfortunately we have to inform you that the transaction could not be processed.

Your credit card could not be charged. The failure was accompanied by the following error message:

Payment PS9-4KG for Order O7L-6U4 over 52.71 USD Reference #160528000000111690 has failed: 5: 0005: Transaction declined for other reasons

We do not have any further information about this failure.

There are a few things that might help when retrying your order:

- Make sure you enter the CVV from the back of your card, *not* your PIN:

- Check that the expiry date is correct, the order is: month, year

- In order step 2/4, please enter your first and last name as it appears on the credit card. If there is an initial, enter it in the first name field.

- Ask your credit card issuer if any restrictions apply for your card such as for internet usage or certain countries.

If this does not help, we suggest you ask a trustful friend, relative or colleague for permission to use his/her credit card.

You need to contact your bank. They're blocking the transaction

Also remember to include the Card Verification Value 3 digit number on the rear of the card, that is most important.

io tryed buying a license, but a 66 error was emailed to me.

Thank you for placing an order at redfox.bz.

Unfortunately we have to inform you that the transaction could not be processed.

Your credit card could not be charged. The failure was accompanied by the following error message:

Payment PJS-P5Q for Order OCP-VZU over 97.38 USD Reference #M104-
PO-15005433 has failed: 66: Failed

We do not have any further information about this failure.

There are a few things that might help when retrying your order:

- Make sure you enter the CVV from the back of your card, *not* your PIN:

- Check that the expiry date is correct, the order is: month, year

- In order step 2/4, please enter your first and last name as it appears on the credit card. If there is an initial, enter it in the first name field.

- Ask your credit card issuer if any restrictions apply for your card such as for internet usage or certain countries.

If this does not help, we suggest you ask a trustful friend, relative or colleague for permission to use his/her credit card.

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team

You will need to contact the bank or credit card company and tell them to let it go through I had the same problem a quick call is all it takes and it will go through.
See above Ivans post #3 Also

My payment is failed and just received the some error. After connect to the card issued bank, they told me My card is OK, but RedFox only accept a UnionPay Card. They are very sorry about it. What's wrong with it?

There have been periods where too many people are overloading a "hourly" limit or around that time frame, there is a time out and a hour or so later, back to business. You may have gotten a message that is normally just posted to customer over there. Just speculating because of your link.

Back