• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sata Burners

tmckin1211

Has anyone else had problems with SATA Burners and CloneDVD2 (the lastest release)? I recently had a Dual Core 2 built and two Plextor 810SA installed. It seems that CloneDVD has issues with either Plextor or SATA Burners. CloneDVD2 reads the source disc correctly, yet Burner 2 can not write to the blank DVD, in fact it doesn't see it. I switched the two burner around and the same issue. I use Verbatim DVD-R as usual, it fails to start, I switched Verbatim D+R, same issue. The factory is sending out another Plextor 810SA, but I think the issue is CLONEDVD2. I am not sure we can mention other burning programs, but 1 Click Pro and AnyDvd and had no problems reading or writing which surpised me. Totally confused, I copied over six hundred movies and this is a new one on me. Help :doh:

Last edited:
Hi :)
Well I'm not sure what to say/do either.
I have several SATA DVDRWs (Lite-On LH-20A1S, NEC 7170S & 2 Samsung SH-S203Bs currently) all of which present no problems.
Although I have Plextors from the 740 > the 760, these are all IDE models. Which also present no problems.
In your case other s/w works.
So other than uninstalling & reinstalling CloneDVD, maybe uninstalled the drives & letting Windows reinstall these too.
Just a process of elimination.
Alternatively go back to earlier CloneDVD, see what happens.
Soorry if this appears a bit lame. But I can't duplicate your problem, so it's a question of trial & error.
If when you updated CloneDVD something happened there. In which case a clean install may help.
Run some program like CCleaner or /& AdvancedWindowsCarePersonal. Both free.

Sata Burners & Clonedvd2

1. Update your burner's firmware (if available)
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

2. Try default Sata drivers

3. Do step 4 from here:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559

4. Update to Anydvd 6.1.6.9 and Clonedvd 2.9.1.1 and answer questions 8 and 9 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393

1) I checked my Firmware 1.0, I confirmed this with Plextor.

2) I am now using the default drivers.

3) I followed the instruction in step 3, the best I could.

4) I rolled back CLONEDVD2 to 2.9.1.1 and ANYDVD I am using 6.1.6.9.

Attempted to try to copy and burn DVD with cloneDvd2 using Verbatim DVD-R. It read the movie perfectly, but when it came to burning, nothing except a ping pong noise from the speakers every 10 seconds.

I repeated the same procedures with 1 Click DVD Pro and AnyDvd (same movie and same blank disc) perfect read and burn. I really want CLONEDVD2 back.

Plextor Support was no help, I asked if they received any other reports on the 810SA, he said no more than usual, what does that mean? His answer was, we are sending you a new burner what else can we do.

I have to still go back to my statement about 1 Click and AnyDVD, why don't they have any issues with the burners, dics or AnyDvd?

I also have these burning programs as well. VideoVault, Nero Suite Full, Clone DVD 5, DVDXGOLD and 1 Clck DVD 5. But I want my CloneDvd2 back.

Anymore thoughts?
tmckin1211

Last edited:
Sorry you are correct, I was looking at CloneCD. Yes I own the movie and I purchased CloneDVD2, CloneCD and AnyDVD from Slysoft. Step 4 is referring to AnyDVD my problem is CloneDVD. Yes I am using Nero and DVDXGOLD, but I was using them before. Why would 1 Click Pro not have a problem? Should I try using VideoVault next with AnyDvD?

I also unistalled and reinstalled both CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. I also removed Nero Backup and CopyDvdGold from the startup.

I also unistalled and reinstalled both CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. I also removed Nero Backup and CopyDvdGold from the startup.

1.Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

2. Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post in this thread (ctrl-v).

Clonedvd

Filter Check Tool v3.4

No Upper Filters found.

A Lower Filter found is: ElbyDelay
Filterdriver properties are:
Name: ElbyDelay
Caption: ElbyDelay
Description: ElbyDelay
AcceptPause: False
AcceptStop: True
DesktopInteract: False
DisplayName: ElbyDelay
ErrorControl: Normal
ExitCode: 0
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys
Version Info: 5.1.0.1
ServiceSpecificExitCode: 0
ServiceType: Kernel Driver
Started: True
StartMode: Manual
StartName:
State: Running
TagId: 0

A Lower Filter found is: ElbyCDFL
Name: ElbyCDFL
Caption: ElbyCDFL
Description: ElbyCDFL
DisplayName: ElbyCDFL
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ElbyCDFL.sys
Version Info: 5.2.1.3
StartName:

A Lower Filter found is: AnyDVD
Name: AnyDVD
Caption: AnyDVD
Description: AnyDVD
DisplayName: AnyDVD
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
Version Info: 6.1.6.9
StartName:

A Lower Filter found is: PxHelp20
Name: PxHelp20
Caption: PxHelp20
Description: PxHelp20
DisplayName: PxHelp20
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
Version Info: 3.0.29.0
StartMode: Boot
StartName:

Well, your filters look fine. At this point, I'm not really sure what the issue is. It's possible there may be some sort of incompatibility between your burner and Clonedvd (or possibly Clonedvd is conflicting with something else on your system).

As I am unable to think of anything else at the moment, you may want to contact Elaborate Bytes (the official developer of Clonedvd). Send an email to
support(at)elby.ch (you should probably include your registration number found under "About" in Clonedvd to help ensure a faster response).

Well, your filters look fine. At this point, I'm not really sure what the issue is. It's possible there may be some sort of incompatibility between your burner and Clonedvd (or possibly Clonedvd is conflicting with something else on your system).

As I am unable to think of anything else at the moment, you may want to contact Elaborate Bytes (the official developer of Clonedvd). Send an email to
support(at)elby.ch (you should probably include your registration number found under "About" in Clonedvd to help ensure a faster response).

Thanks for trying to help, I switched to new pack of Verbatim DVD+R and I have not created any coasters at this point. :confused: I was reading the forum and someone was having problems with some Verbatim DVD-Rs, I wonder if I ended up purchasing some of these but I can find any batch numbers on mine.

My other computer that is setup with Plextor 760 and Pioneer DVR100 both IDE is having no problems with them. :confused: At least I can use them up on the other computer. Thanks again! :bowdown:

tmckin1211

P.S. Plextor did send another burner at no charge, makes you wonder.

Last edited:
SATA DVDs

Maybe these new updates for AnyDvD and CloneDvD2 will fix my problems I was having with the SATa Dvd Burners.

Sata Burner And New Updates

Test them out and report back to us with the results.

Nope, it did not work with the Verbatium DVD-R, the Plextor 810SA only seems to like Verbatim DVD+R or I have a whole spool of bad DVD-Rs, which work in my other computer with IDE burners just fine. Go figure. :confused:

Nope, it did not work with the Verbatium DVD-R, the Plextor 810SA only seems to like Verbatim DVD+R or I have a whole spool of bad DVD-Rs, which work in my other computer with IDE burners just fine. Go figure. :confused:
Very interesting. I would use up the DVD-Rs in the other computer and stop buying them.

The 810SA may be in dire need of a firmware update.

CloveDvd2 Title Configuration

Did anyone notice that have used the new updates for both AnyDvd and CloneDvd2 when you come to the "Title Configuration" DVD Files Menu.

Both are reporting the following on my computer:
F:/Video_TS
E:/Video_TS

Strange both drives are empty, is this normal, I never remember seeing this before.

Did anyone notice that have used the new updates for both AnyDvd and CloneDvd2 when you come to the "Title Configuration" DVD Files Menu.

Both are reporting the following on my computer:
F:/Video_TS
E:/Video_TS

Strange both drives are empty, is this normal, I never remember seeing this before.

Yeah, Clonedvd remembers what you did before. That's normal.

Back