• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What was your Bitcoin experience?

thedatman

I went most of the way to signing up and backed out because if I deposit $100 usd there is a .99 cent fee. I’m nervous about ongoing fees that I don’t expect. My plan is to buy a lifetime subscription and leave it dormant possibly forever. If I ever want to use it I can add more money then.

where did you sign up?

Mine was tricky so I determined that cost for buying bitcoins and then using them to make the purchase was going to actually add more cost even though a 10% bitcoin discount was to be there. So I am going to going for the Visa treatment.

Mine was tricky so I determined that cost for buying bitcoins and then using them to make the purchase was going to actually add more cost even though a 10% bitcoin discount was to be there. So I am going to going for the Visa treatment.
this is my fear also.

I used my visa and I'm set for life.:unsure:
Would it be advisable to close the bitcoin account if I never plan to use it?

Why doesnt Red fox Start a paypal or bill me later for payment much easer to use and with paypal the purches can made with checking account without costing you anything and its safe!

Why doesnt Red fox Start a paypal or bill me later for payment much easer to use and with paypal the purches can made with checking account without costing you anything and its safe!
Paypal doesn't even like Slysoft/Redfox; I should know, when Paypal allowed Slysoft for a short while back in 2008, I used them to purchase GameJackal, but I didn't know that Paypal had decided not to do business with Slysoft, effectively causing my purchase to be null and void.

ok thank you all i have made it thrue my master card so now i am happy with it now own a second ltl

I used my visa and I'm set for life.:unsure:
Would it be advisable to close the bitcoin account if I never plan to use it?
I would close it out but first remove any info you can IE address payment method ect.

Back