• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Haven't received my start up email since paying for AnyDVD HD

busamaster

I purchased my lifetime license for AnyDVD HD in January of this year & it expired due to a company change. I'm okay with this. You're in a tough environment, business wise, & your product is EXCELLENT !!. I purchased my new lifetime license AnyVD HD from you 4 days ago and was charged $102.59 and $3.08 which cleared my account yesterday (05/23/16) Processing was done by yourfashionmalls. How long do I wait, what should I do?

At the end of purchase "page 4/4" there should be a line that shows what and how many keys you purchased and a download link for those keys.
eg. 1x anyDVDHD with link below that to download from which the page says to do. if you didn't get your key from there you will also receive a confirmation email with keys attached however the email I received didn't actually have the attachment's we with it and I am having to go through support for another to be sent.

And if that fails you.
Contact Customer Support ASAP and attach all your billing info - that CAN help you.
-W

How long do I wait, what should I do?
If you haven't already, be sure to check your email's spam/junk mail folder using a browser, rather than downloading mail with a program like Windows Live Mail.

At the end of purchase "page 4/4" there should be a line that shows what and how many keys you purchased and a download link for those keys.
eg. 1x anyDVDHD with link below that to download from which the page says to do. if you didn't get your key from there you will also receive a confirmation email with keys attached however the email I received didn't actually have the attachment's we with it and I am having to go through support for another to be sent.
I never got to page 4, the shopping cart seemed to glitch and have sent my second request to support

If you haven't already, be sure to check your email's spam/junk mail folder using a browser, rather than downloading mail with a program like Windows Live Mail.
Checked my junk mail, nothing there. The shopping cart seemed to glitch when I made the purchase and have sent my second request to customer support and am waiting for any response.

And if that fails you.
Contact Customer Support ASAP and attach all your billing info - that CAN help you.
-W
I sent a request to customer support and didn't hear back, so just sent my second request.

Just remember that they are extremely swamped with the 50%/1yr free people right now and they will get back to you ASAP, I myself still haven't received a reply back regarding my issue either (no keys attached to my email)

Just remember that they are extremely swamped with the 50%/1yr free people right now and they will get back to you ASAP, I myself still haven't received a reply back regarding my issue either (no keys attached to my email)
At least you got an email. Thank you for your response and yes, I will be patient.

I never got to page 4, the shopping cart seemed to glitch and have sent my second request to support
You never got to page 4, so payment wasn't sent/received, have you checked if a charge was placed against your credit card.

You never got to page 4, so payment wasn't sent/received, have you checked if a charge was placed against your credit card.
Yes, two charges were placed and cleared my VISA card. One for the purchase and one for the overseas transaction charge.

Yes, two charges were placed and cleared my VISA card. One for the purchase and one for the overseas transaction charge.

busmaster, in our system (and in credit card clearer's sytem) you order is still "pending".
I also identified your support tickets and took them over (since our support staff is very busy)
You should receive my reply in a few minutes

Thanks,
Ivan

busmaster, in our system (and in credit card clearer's sytem) you order is still "pending".
I also identified your support tickets and took them over (since our support staff is very busy)
You should receive my reply in a few minutes

Thanks,
Ivan
Thank you Ivan, you identified my problem and took care of it! Your product is excellent & so is your customer service. I think everyone should know that if they have an issue with anything here they should send a trouble ticket and post on this forum because people on the other end are watching, listening, & caring. Thanks again for a great product & great support. I'll be a customer for life.

Thank you for supporting us. Without having the backup from people like you, we would not have continued...

So I'm sure 1) payment can be made by credit card and 2) you either already know of our prior products or you will ask us about them. Further, this can be resolved by going to Customer Service.

Is that right?

Yes, yes, and finally: yes. :)

Back