• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drillbit Taylor DE

FRoST

Hello,

I have problems with the DVD Drillbit Taylor (Region 2).
If AnyDVD is started the Movie can't be played and all copy attempts fails or if the Image is created it can't be played.

FRoST

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.1.0_Info_F_DRILLBIT_TAYLOR_GER.ziplog
    149.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hello,

I have problems with the DVD Drillbit Taylor (Region 2).
If AnyDVD is started the Movie can't be played and all copy attempts fails or if the Image is created it can't be played.

FRoST

I wonder what the bottom of the DVD looks like...a scratched-in scrimshaw-like map of the L.A. freeways?
I hear "AnyDVD" but I feel "Disc damage"...

p.s. ...I have the DVD from long ago perfectly backed up to my HDD...seems AnyDVD had no issues with the Drillbit Taylor DVD...

I wonder what the bottom of the DVD looks like...a scratched-in scrimshaw-like map of the L.A. freeways?
I hear "AnyDVD" but I feel "Disc damage"...

p.s. ...I have the DVD from long ago perfectly backed up to my HDD...seems AnyDVD had no issues with the Drillbit Taylor DVD...

I also thought that the Disc is corrupt so I bought the DVD a second time and the second Disc also won't work. Without AnyDVD started I can play the movie but if I have started AnyDVD the mainmenue work but the movie doesn't start.

Hang in there. Someone will look at the logfile.

-W

I tried to watch the Movie again - without AnyDVD and I discovered a problem with both Discs. The Movie works till circa 1:04:00 where the picture is fragmented. Now I will try to replace the Disc.

Got the new disc today and the problem is the same. Called Amazon and informed them about the problem and they will check the discs.

Back