• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

bad burn issues

Destroyer 1

ok here is the problem I been having having for the last month now I bought 100 Taiyo Yuden Disc I have LITE ON BURNER and some how for no reason i been having burns that don't play on any of my dvd players the data did not burn or did not finish burning on the disc . I thought maybe it was my disc batch but so far 45 out of 100 had errors I updated my firm ware and still the same problem,it seems I have to rip the movie first then turn off clone DVD and then save the temp file under the movie name, then start burning the movie well i bought new disc this week because the Taiyo Yuden are still becoming coasters I bought Verbatim and so far 6 coasters out of 25 used disc since i downloaded any dvd ver 6.1.6.7 no problems with error disc so what does that mean? did 6.1.6.5 had a bug my burner did not like?or did 45 disc could have been faulty? :confused:

Last edited:
NO Taiwan Media is reliable, other than Verbatim. Try some Verbatim media and if the issue continues your DVDRW is most likely dying.

hummmm you know I want to say the burner it is more likely that it is dying but i only had it for 10 months its that possible? to go bad that fast? I must admit when i started to use taiyo out of 100 I only had 1 coaster i had 100 vebatim and 0 coaster 6 months ago and i had bulpack 100 of them and only 2 coasters datarite 75 and 1 coaster and maxell 0 coasters so taiyo ihas been a very good media so far so i think it has to be the burner but since new ver of anydvd so far no problems with verbatim :bowdown:

Well So far I have 13 coasters out of 100 verbatim disc so I have to come to the conclusion that it is not Any DVD or slysoft products but my own burner its the problem. It must be going bad after one year of use I hate this~:mad:

Well So far I have 13 coasters out of 100 verbatim disc so I have to come to the conclusion that it is not Any DVD or slysoft products but my own burner its the problem. It must be going bad after one year of use I hate this~:mad:
What model is it?

After you copy the disc, disable AnyDVD (the red fox will turn grey)

Insert blank disc when prompted and then try burning. Let me know if it helps at all.

humm ok see I think to many folks are having he same problem like deadpad and rablack97 as my self issue with change of versions now we have the same problems with burns
if it does burn it skips and pixel brake up I'm using Taiyo and Verbatim so far 45 taiyo coasters and 18 verbatim out of 100 each thats is just ridiculous, something is up I updated firmware, clean my drive,got the late updates on clone and anydvd and I m still getting error burn I have more coasters than blank media now lol:p something happen afte any dvd ver 6.1.5.5 and the last 3 clonedvd updates :confused:At first i thought it was just Bad media from Supermedia store but this is my 3rd batch now in a row twice with Taiyo and now Verbatim not to mention the other brands I been using bulkpaq and datawrite and maxwell as back up disc and now they are all gone and I have a total of 30 coasters with those 3 name brands so I'm not slamming slysoft but i think something happen that made it sensitive to some of the brand of burners out there.:confused: maybe I'm wrong but oh well

1. Update to Anydvd 6.1.7.0 and Clonedvd 2.9.1.2

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

3. If you have an ide burning, do step 3 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3651

It's also possible that your burner is slowly dying

Last edited:
After you copy the disc, disable AnyDVD (the red fox will turn grey)

Insert blank disc when prompted and then try burning. Let me know if it helps at all.

If i disable anydvd clone dvd wont work unless i burn it with nero:confused:

If i disable anydvd clone dvd wont work unless i burn it with nero:confused:

Anydvd doesn't affect burning. It can cause verification failures with imgburn and possibly other programs, but Anydvd doesn't affect burning.

1. Update to Anydvd 6.1.7.0 and Clonedvd 2.9.1.2

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

3. If you have an ide burning, do step 3 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3651

It's also possible that your burner is slowly dying

hummm I did what you said this is all I got but I think you are right my burner maybe it is slowly dying
:doh:

imgburnfileay5.png

Anydvd doesn't affect burning. It can cause verification failures with imgburn and possibly other programs, but Anydvd doesn't affect burning.
:D
ok I see what you meant after I rip it to my hard drive :doh: lol

hummm I did what you said this is all I got but I think you are right my burner maybe it is slowly dying
:doh:

Don't give me a screenshot. Click the clipboard button. And then come here and type ctrl-v (paste).

Don't give me a screenshot. Click the clipboard button. And then come here and type ctrl-v (paste).

:doh::doh::doh:

===============================================
Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.3.2.0
===============================================

Upper Device Filter: [None Found]
Upper Class Filter: incdrm
Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
Lower Class Filter: MxlW2k
Lower Class Filter: sscdbhk5
Lower Class Filter: drvmcdb
Lower Class Filter: ElbyCDFL
Lower Class Filter: PxHelp20
Lower Class Filter: AnyDVD
Lower Class Filter: ElbyDelay
Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

Filter Name: incdrm
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\incdrm.sys
File Version: 4, 0, 0, 16 [4.0.0.16]
File Description: Ahead MRW Filter Driver
Product Name: MRW reader
Product Version: 4, 0, 0, 16 [4.0.0.16]
Company Name: Ahead Software AG
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2002 Ahead Software and its licensors

Filter Name: MxlW2k
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\MxlW2k.sys
File Version: 1.1.0.121
File Description: MusicMatch Access Layer KMD
Product Name: MusicMatch Access Layer
Product Version: 1.1.0.121
Company Name: MusicMatch, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © 2000 MusicMatch, Inc.

Filter Name: sscdbhk5
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys
File Version: 1.10.81a [1.10.81.0]
File Description: Shared Driver Component
Product Name:
Product Version: [1.0.0.1]
Company Name: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © 2003 Sonic Solutions

Filter Name: drvmcdb
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys
File Version: 3.21.65a [3.21.65.0]
File Description: Device Driver
Product Name:
Product Version: [1.0.0.1]
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions

Filter Name: ElbyCDFL
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ElbyCDFL.sys
File Version: 4, 2, 0, 0 [4.2.0.0]
File Description: ElbyCDIO Filter Driver
Product Name: CloneCD
Product Version: 4, 2, 0, 0 [4.2.0.0]
Company Name: Elaborate Bytes AG
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2001, 2002 Elaborate Bytes AG

Filter Name: PxHelp20
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\PxHelp20.sys
File Version: 2.02.57a [2.2.57.0]
File Description: Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
Product Name: PxHelp20
Product Version: [2.0.0.0]
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions

Filter Name: AnyDVD
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
File Version: 6.1.6.9
File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
Product Name: AnyDVD
Product Version: 6.1.6.9
Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright 2002 - 2007 SlySoft, Inc.

Filter Name: ElbyDelay
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys
File Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
File Description: Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
Product Name: CDRTools
Product Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
Company Name: Elaborate Bytes AG
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006 Elaborate Bytes AG

:D

by the way my firmware is LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1693S - and I have these 4 to choose from and I have KS0B at the moment is this the right one? I have no clue:doh:

KS04, KS09, KS0A, KS0B

Back