• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can RedFox avoid the fate of SlySoft? If so, how, and for how long?

Thanks for the PM. It's clear you don't understand what "on the fly" means.
I tried it out, it connected to a server and worked,
What's your idea of "on the fly"?
For Mods, your very quick to condemn and very defensive if anyone has a different view or questions RedFox's actions

I tried it out, it connected to a server and worked, A great way to "waste my money". For Mods, your very quick to condemn and very defensive if anyone has a different view or questions RedFox's actions

In that regard, the Mods here are getting a little tired and a lot jaded at having to deal with the same questions and wild assertions over and over and over and over.
This has been going on for well over two months already. Questioning actions is one thing - motives another entirely.
And now that the new system is in place - a brand new wave of negative lies and innuendo keep popping up.
They are weary.....
-W

Last edited:
I'm sorry too.... but I can not feel bad for them, They probably deserve it. That's all I should say

Its kind of ironic, that most of the people that complained the most Pmd and said they bought the new license. They were just surprised and didn't know Slysofts background problems with AACS-LA.

Obviously Mike, you need to try out what I pm'd you, so you'll know what it is

That was not my first post here at this forum, My first posts were deleted along with a multitude of many other posts that Cheveron did not like. My first post questioned the legal copyright of using Any DVD from another company, and yes, I do believe the peeps from Redfox are better off financially than I am
I did no such thing. The actions I took were entirely warranted. The time for debating is over and you weren't the only one that had posts deleted. I deleted 113 pages worth of topics in the license section

I've come to the conclusion that we are "debating with him now".
I'm done, no meat here. :)
-W

PS:
"You don't wrestle with a pig to get dirty - you wrestle with a pig to get BACON"

Can AnyDVD decrypt on the fly? I alway copied the BD on my HDD first before I used bdinfo and tsmuxer.

So does it mean ripping to hdd isn't necessary anymore?

That's it's primary function! It never was needed.

Oookaaay,
I alway thought the on the fly functionality was removing the region locks and so on and not AACS :D so BDI would work with AnyDVD enabled ?

Of course it will. Removing region lock is tied to encryption, thus decryption (incl aacs, bd+,...) is needed to remove region lock :)

Of course, and open source and free too. It's what I've decided to use in the interm, Considering decision of whether or not to continue support of the new RedFox
Open/Free Software isn't free to make. Someone gets paid to design, write, test, debug, document and support it.

Its kind of ironic, that most of the people that complained the most Pmd and said they bought the new license.
They were just surprised and didn't know Slysofts background problems with AACS-LA.

Some people just come in here to vent anger and frustration - then they learn the truth and re-enlist with the Fox.
Others come hear to sow the seeds of F.U.D. - with active malice, hate, or an "agenda".
It's discerning exactly who's who - and treating them accordingly that's the real trick. :)
-W

Open/Free Software isn't free to make. Someone gets paid to design, write, test, debug, document and support it
A multitude of peeps spend their time working on an open platform, and perfecting it on their own time. Open Source is just that...Open for all to use and improve upon. as far as I know, there's nobody getting paid to test.

I too thought that "on the fly" was being able to decrypt as your made a back up onto your hard drive. It's what I've always done with AnyDVD. I burn the dvd video to my hard drive, convert to a format my tv uses so I can watch it on my tv from my pc. I would not need it for anything else

On the fly means doing certain actions immediately without requiring interaction. When you rip, the decryption itself is still on the fly but the ripping itself isn't.

On the fly means doing certain actions immediately without requiring interaction. When you rip, the decryption itself is still on the fly but the ripping itself isn't.

I see, so when you pop in a dvd disk to your drive AnyDVD automatically scans the disk. Personally, I do not do a lot of disk back ups so for a majority of the time I would leave AnyDVD disabled until I needed it.
I can't say what I like to say in an open forum but for Mike....It did exactly what I needed it to do with no issues, as AnyDVD does. Did it matter if I had to click a button first? nope.

As soon as the drive sees the disc, anydvd does its magic. Once anydvd is done, the disc is presented as unencrypted to the os and everything running on the os. That's the beauty of anydvd, its primary functions don't need any interaction at all.

As soon as the drive sees the disc, anydvd does its magic. Once anydvd is done, the disc is presented as unencrypted to the os and everything running on the os. That's the beauty of anydvd, its primary functions don't need any interaction at all.
And that is a very nice feature.

But my point originally was that the "blue monkey" and AnyDVD are not the only kids on the block that can decrypt too.

Back