• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 2000 & AnyDVD 8.0.1.0 and following versions

ta_vodA

Is there any chance that AnyDVD will run under a Windows 2000 operating system again in the future?

(I have noticed that Windows 2000 is no longer listed in the systems requirements of AnyDVD 8.0.1.0.)

Not listed... but if it worked before, it may well still work.
Just test it. :)
-W

I usually re-masterized some classics music, films and so on, because I was registered normally. May I continue in the same way? Excuse me for my poor English. Roberti

I usually re-masterized some classics music, films and so on, because I was registered normally. May I continue in the same way? Excuse me for my poor English. Roberti

As long as you stay with AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 and don't upgrade to AnyDVD 8.x.x.x - your limited use should be mostly unaffected.
BUT - If you ever try a new release DVD that has strange structural protections, you might get lucky - or not.
-W

Is there any chance that AnyDVD will run under a Windows 2000 operating system again in the future?

(I have noticed that Windows 2000 is no longer listed in the systems requirements of AnyDVD 8.0.1.0.)
I didn't test it on Windows 2000, but I don't see any reason, why it shouldn't work.

Back