• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Confused and worries

b1030

Trying to buy a LT membership for 30 minutes. 2 attempts, both declined. Attempted charge was for $5.00 more than said. Don't say currency conversion. Was in USD's. Also charge was from
Yourfashionmalls.com and NOT from the 2 that were flashing in red. Called my first bank and they said abnormal fraudulent activity on that merchant and they will not approve under any circumstance. Amazon.com Visa sent an e-mail saying declined for fraud but allowed me to click 'accept' and to try again. I did and after 10 minutes the charge attempt is still showing as 'pending' via RedFox. I buy Internationally ALL THE TIME. Something is VERY fishy.

Last edited:
Check with Amazon Visa and they approved the $103 USD charge. Was supposed to be $97.83 USD. RedFox still says the charge is pending and they'll check every 5 minutes???

Trying to buy a LT membership for 30 minutes. 2 attempts, both declined. Attempted charge was for $5.00 more than said. Don't say currency conversion. Was in USD's. Also charge was from
Yourfashionmalls.com and NOT from the 2 that were flashing in red. Called my first bank and they said abnormal fraudulent activity on that merchant and they will not approve under any circumstance. Amazon.com Visa sent an e-mail saying declined for fraud but allowed me to click 'accept' and to try again. I did and after 10 minutes the charge attempt is still 'pending' I buy Internationally ALL THE TIME. Something is VERY fishy.
I am sure they have had to do something creative to keep "the powers that be" at bay. I was charged a little more than what Redfox showed, the bank added on the extra.

Your bank is choosing to take a very strict line with international purchases to the location of RedFox's CC processing system, it is not the fault of RedFox. I was declined the first attempt to buy licenses, accepted the second time. Within seconds of the second attempt being cleared I received a RedFox invoice email and a license key email.

Over an hour later I received an automated Visa Fraud Protection phone call. I was able to confirm both uses of my Visa debit/check card were legitimate, and also several other purchases I had made days and weeks before.

It isn't as if the US government would let RedFox open a US based point of sale online kiosk given what they sell.

Check with Amazon Visa and they approved the $103 USD charge. Was supposed to be $97.83 USD. RedFox still says the charge is pending and they'll check every 5 minutes???
From the invoice email RedFox sent me on completion of license purchase:

Your credit card has been debited with xxx.xx USD. Your card issuer will probably add a Foreign Transaction Fee of up to 4% to this payment.

I do occasional international buying so the currency exchange/foreign transaction fee was not unexpected. RedFox doesn't know if your card issuer is going to charge a transaction fee or not. In my case they did. Many people report it happening to them as well.

Amazon Visa has approved the charge after replying to the fraud e-mail. RedFox is still 'processing' now for 20 minutes. I make purchases in Asia ALL THE TIME as well as the rest of the world. Wonder why I was charged by some clothing outlet and not one of the 2 flashing names on the order page? The reason my banks are declining is because Yourfashionmalls.com is a known fraudulent charging merchant. Has NOTHING to do with being an International purchase.

Amazon Visa has approved the charge after replying to the fraud e-mail. RedFox is still 'processing' now for 20 minutes. I make purchases in Asia ALL THE TIME as well as the rest of the world. Wonder why I was charged by some clothing outlet and not one of the 2 flashing names on the order page? The reason my banks are declining is because Yourfashionmalls.com is a known fraudulent charging merchant. Has NOTHING to do with being an International purchase.
In my instance they are not being fraudulent because they debited my card and I received my licenses after payment.

Well, almost 30 minutes now. Says still pending. No e-mails and no license. Wonder who I contact if it is still pending tomorrow? Was your charge from 1 of the 2 names flasing in red or Yourfashionmalls.com?

Here was mine:
Pending
Open information dialog: Pending
POS DEBIT COMMODITYMALL.COM CHINA Misc. debit (...xxxx) –$140.79

Yea, that is one of the charge names listed. Not mine. For me they used an Internationally known site for excessive fraudulent activity completely blocked by many banks. Wonder why?

Back