• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buying a License

Just to let you know, I also purchased my new RedFox lifetime license today and I am very pleased with the pricing and the whole process. Thank you guys, I am happy to support you and I am very happy, that you found a very good compromise - IMO - after all the discussions here.
Well done and good luck for you!
Great to have here, thank for your support.

In Belgium it's working. About two hours ago I've bought a LT License :)
I paid with Visa.
To celebrate this, I'm drinking Duvel, all night long. Cheers!
Thanks RedFox team!(y)

Im in the USA, lower 48. Just posting to say my purchase went thru on second try. I got the error 66, on first try. Then bank the bank call about possible fraud came. Expected it, thanks to earlier posts. Told bank, charge was fine, and went thru again. Got stupid error 66, because of browser cache. Decided to try using incognito mode, of Chrome( instead of another browser), and all went well. Now have my new LTL license's. Thank you, Redfox and others who posted for the tips.

EDIT:>One question. Is the download of keys, from the purchase confirmation screen, the norm now? My old purchase, many years ago, had an email with the keys attached. At least I remember it that way. No biggy, I emailed myself the key files. I like all my serials\keys in my email. Just wondering as I haven't gotten an email yet, likely due to demand.

Last edited:
Im in the USA, lower 48. Just posting to say my purchase went thru on second try. I got the error 66, on first try. Then bank the bank call about possible fraud came. Expected it, thanks to earlier posts. Told bank, charge was fine, and went thru again. Got stupid error 66, because of browser cache. Decided to try using incognito mode, of Chrome( instead of another browser), and all went well. Now have my new LTL license's. Thank you, Redfox and others who posted for the tips.
You are welcome. Glad you are part of our community.

In Belgium it's working. About two hours ago I've bought a LT License :)
I paid with Visa.
To celebrate this, I'm drinking Duvel, all night long. Cheers!
Thanks RedFox team!(y)
Welcome to you also. We have a great community here and you are a valuable asset. Thanks.

EDIT:>One question. Is the download of keys, from the purchase confirmation screen, the norm now? My old purchase, many years ago, had an email with the keys attached. At least I remember it that way. No biggy, I emailed myself the key files. I like all my serials\keys in my email. Just wondering as I haven't gotten an email yet, likely due to demand.
I received all the keys attached to an email as well.

I too have yet to receive an email. I thought that to be strange because the 2 times it did not go through I instantly received an email.

Please allow at least 24h for the mail to reach you and check all your folders, including spam. If you haven't got it after 48, contact support.

I too have yet to receive an email. I thought that to be strange because the 2 times it did not go through I instantly received an email.
Check your spam folder. I know all the emails sent, fail and success, went into my MS online outlook folder.

call your bank see if they stopped the transaction for some reason.

I'm officially on the bandwagon.
Bought a new license key with Visa (USA), transaction went through on first try, downloaded key from the transaction completion page, installed latest AnyDVDHD, double clicked on license key file when I got the note about needing a valid license, and all is well. Ripping a disc right now, in fact...

PS: The license key email arrived about 10 minutes after the transaction, but google put it in the spam folder. I was keeping an eye on the spam folder just in case so I saw when they arrived. No problem.

Last edited:
I'm officially on the bandwagon.
Bought a new license key with Visa (USA), transaction went through on first try, downloaded key from the transaction completion page, installed latest AnyDVDHD, double clicked on license key file when I got the note about needing a valid license, and all is well. Ripping a disc right now, in fact...
Welcome aboard with the rest of us chickens. ;)

Just did my first rip with version 8.0.1.0 that I bought the LTL for today. My bank called about 30 minutes ago checking on the charge to make sure it was ok to process. Strange, considering I made the purchase 7 hours ago. Better late than never, I guess. Forgot to mention, I used the visa option and I'm in Illinois, USA.

it is Visa doing the "fraud protection" phone calls.
This is correct I got one today after being declined on the elby store as well that leads me to believe that if you don't live in the country of transaction then you might get declined and called about fraud and did you make or attempt to make these last five transactions. At least that's what they asked me. But we also have to remember they "RedFox" have no history of Transactions and have probably had quite a few in the last 24 to 48 hrs (y)

Can someone who successfully used a credit card or debit card chime in?
I paid with a VISA credit card from a UK bank in the early afternoon of 19th May here in England.
Oddly I was charged in US$ so payment wil have been converted between different currencies twice.

Found out after I was denied 3 times that the Visa Fraud Dept was blocking it, once I called and told them it was me the purchase went through, this is a awesome company and wanted to show my full support of this product, I have been using it since 2006, great job guys

Found out after I was denied 3 times that the Visa Fraud Dept was blocking it, once I called and told them it was me the purchase went through, this is a awesome company and wanted to show my full support of this product, I have been using it since 2006, great job guys
Welcome aboard with the rest of us chickens. ;)

Where can I post a question about pricing? I don't want to anger the Forum gods.

Back